The beaten

CHAPTER ONE: THE NOTICING

        * Bell rings*

         " Everyone get out a piece of paper and a pencel and turn to page 85 in your math notebook and get to work", asstered Mrs. Claybrook.

    Hi am Sharalyn and I am eight  years old, I am in the third grade in Mrs.Claybrooks class. My bestfriend has been acting really werid latly and I dont now why, I really wish I did.  When we walk home from school together she has been telling me for the past couple weeks that " I dont want to go home now, can i stay at your house for a little bit". I want to know why she doesnt want to go home know more. Every once in a while i see burses on her arms, legs, and sometimes she even has a black eye every other day. I keep asking her if she is okay, but she says " yes i am, i just have been falling alot latly". I am not that stupid though i know something eles is going on, but i cant figure it out and i will figure it out, i just have to know how to fist and i think i just figure out how i can.

                                       CHAPTER TWO: THE FIRST STEP

        " Sadie can I come over to your house this weekend to spend the night, i have done that since first grade, what do you say?, Can i ?" I said

    " I dont know Sharalyn, alot has been going own in my house and I am having doubts about bring anyone over to my house now, maybe we should wait intill things at my house is clam down"  said Sadie.

 " What do you mean till thing clam down, Whats going on Sadie and why do you have burses on your arms, and legs about all the time now, and why do you have a black eye alot ?, Dont say you have been falling down alot latly because i am not that dumb i know that is not the case", I said back to her

  " Just forget what i said, about things claming down at my house, I dont want this to get into your bussiness, have your stuff packed and ready friday, we will walk to my house after school", Sadie said back to me .

  Now that I can go to her house this weekend I can get a better understanding of why she might not want to go to her house after school and probarly also why she been having so much bursing and black eyes latly. I hope my plan works!!!

                                               CHAPTER THREE: THE WEEKEND

          It is about time to go to sadie's house and i am really really excited, but i am also a little scared to see what is going on. When my mom pulled up in her driveaway i got a whole lot of chills and my heart was pounding in and out my chest, i was really nevous, but i am going to go though with my plan one way or another i mean it cant be that bad, can it? I went insided and the smell of beer and achol flooded my nose. Her mom looked very bad. Sadie's mom use to be very beautiful, she had blond hair and blue eyes, her skin color was the perfect shade of tan and she dressed really nice, her makeup match her skin tone perfectly and she was just amazing everytime i saw her, but not today. In fornt of me stood someone who looked like the grench i mean ugly, she was very pale she looked like she hasnt been in the sun for years and she wore ragged clothes and had throw up all over her and she just looked ugly as crap i could trow up just looking at her.

" She... she in her room " said Mrs.Brown ( saide's mom) in a druken vocie.

" thanks" I replied back.

  I went to saide's room and i saw her  sitting in the coner crying her eyes out.

" Sadie what wrong?" I asked

" I dont want you to see me like this, My mom she... she ... she beats me and hurts me" ( starts back crying)

" Sadie why havent you ever told me about this" I asstered in a stressful tone

" I didnt want anyone to know and I dont want my mom to be put in jail cause she beats me, i love her alot, but i dont love her whenever she is drunk." She said back

" I have to tell my mom Sadie, she a abusing you and you arnt safe her" i said to her

" I have know where to go " sadie said as she was balling in tears.

" you can come and live with me for a little bit, I will call my mom and tell her to come get us and we can tell her together that you are getting beaten by your mom ok!" i said in a lopveable tone.

saide replied back saying " lets just stay here tonight and then do it in the moring okay, i dont want my mom to find out that i ant going to be here with her anymore"

" okay" I said

 " Lets go to bed" said Sadie

" Okay" I replied back.

                                              CHAPTER FOUR: THE MORING

   I woke up to Sadie screaming beside me. I looked at the clock and it was 3:00 at night. I hugged her and told her that she is okay i am here i ant going to let nothing happen to her. Then i asked her if she wanted to go head to my house, she said that she did, so i called my mom and topld her everything that happened to Sadie and how her mom beats her and everything and she called the law and came to get us.

"  Are yall alright" my mom said in a scared vocie.

" We are fine, but Sadie is a little bit scared" I said

  The law took Sadie's mom to jail and Sadie came to live with us, so i guess everything turned out good in the end. As long as Sadie is with us i promise nothing going to happen to her. I am her sister- by- law now. Hopefully Sadie's mom learns her lesson in jail, she will be there for 10 years, She mine as well get something out of it. Well thats all for now i got to go check on Saide she still a little in shock, but she will be fine. BYE!!!!!