psst.. I have a CRUSH on you :)

hey guys this is my first story. This one isn't going to be about one direction my next one will. :)

*Dancing in my room with head phones in* "Now that I know what i'm with out you can't just leave me.. Breath-hh in to me and make me real, bring me to life." *hears mom laugh* " mommy did you call me?" mom replays "No Jasmine but now that you ask come in my room for a minute." As I walked from my bedroom to my mom's bedroom that was right next to me, I could hear her continue to laugh. As I walked in I could hear another voice coming from inside. I walked in saying " I didn't know dad was home!" my mom replied with "He's not I'm talking to a Wayne online would you like to say hi?" I walked closer to my mom and the laptop that was on her lap I saw a Wayne on the screen eating some Burger King. I walked over put my face on and said " hi Wayne nice to see you again." Wayne replied "Hi Jasmine nice to see you again also." I was just about to replay when my mother interrupted me, "Jasmine will you go make me rice please, watching him eat is making me hungry?" "Well of course my mother* -As I used a playful sarcastic tone. Before I left Wayne said "you should be able to meet my son Elliot tonight , he's a lovely boy." I responded with "Sure why not I love meeting new people (and then I smiled)." when I walked into the kitchen to make my mother some rice, I could hear her continue to laugh. When the rice finished cooking I brought it into my mother to eat. "Thank you Babe." "Your welcome mommy." Wayne starting to clear is throat to talk when he started to say "Sorry to interrupt but it is time for me to go get my son Elliot and he wants some Krispy Cream Donuts, so I will call you later Ann so our kids can meet on the computer for once!" They say good bye and right before they were going to quite the chat I told Wayne to tell Elliot that he doesn't have to be shy. Wayne committed back with just a head nod. Later that night I could hear my mom talking to Wayne on the telephone, running as fast as I could from the kitchen I opened my moms door with out breath. "What wrong hun?" "Nothing I just heard you talking to Wayne and I wanted to know if I could meet the mysterious Elliot."

----------------------

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? ARE THEY GOING TO MEET YET OR LATER ON?

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND TELL A FRIEND!!!

-Ann