Prologue

She woke up with her hair covering part of her face and smelling like cheap liquor.
Memories of yesterday's night flashed in her mind as she left the bed and went to the bathroom, in which she saw a tired looking girl stare from the other side of the mirror.
Nice - she said, while trying to braid her hair out of her face; the thing was a fucking mess, literally there were brown curls scaling everywhere and she could had swore that life was starting to evolve in there.
Electra decided to leave the mess in a ponytail and go back to her room, where she looked for her phone.
When she found the thing, which screen was cracked for a few months now, and looked at the messages.
Oh my god - she said, shocked, she couldn't believe what was in her screen.
From:Daiana

GUUURL WA DID U DO?
U GONNA GET AIDS

And after that beautifully written message from her best friend there was a photo with showed her who was being straddled by Sophie Ackerman whose shirt was almost of.

To:Diana

Nah

She sent the message and waited for a few minutes, while looking at the photo.
She wasn't actually worried for her status or anything like that, the thing that left her shocked was that it was Sophia Ackerman the girlfriend of Jamie Blunt, who was the leader of what she liked to call #1FuckboysAndRubberDolls.
In other words she was in a sexual photo that showed the girlfriend of a well known dude -not only in school but in the town -and who was also one of her costumers.
Oh yeah, she was a dealer but that is a story for another time

From:Daiana

UH YEAH BITCH U BE FUCKING AND I WAS IN MY HOUSE WITH MY COUSIN IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW

To:Daiana

Chill, your cousin is hot

From:Daiana

Not THAT cousin

To:Daiana

I'm so sorry

Poor Daiana, her other cousin was ugly af.
She pressed send and automatically started to write the other text

To: Diana

I didn't fucked her tho, I just woke up and there's no one here

From:Diana

I had to drag u from the party bc u were really drunk
And hey have other photos

After that there were two pictures, one that was almost exactly like the one she had send before, but this time Sophia was kissing Electra and the other one was Sophia walking away from the party with a bunch of marks in her neck and all her lipstick gone.

To:Daiana

It could have been anyone.
I'm innocent until proven wrong.

From:Diana

We will see what happens today

To:Diana

Wut?

From:Daiana

U know, school?

To:Daiana

Oh fuck me

From:Daiana

U just dID NOT FORGOT THAT WE HAVE SCHOIL DID U?

To:Daiana

Stop writing like that, my brain wants to kill itself
And yes, yes I did

She send the message and looked at the hour; she still had 10 minutes to go to school.
Looking at herself at the reflection of the turned off cellphone she smiled, already deciding what she was going to do with all of this gossip.
Sophia Ackerman was going to be a hell of a game

Authors Note: Hi! I'm Thakia and this is my first time writing in another language this is just a "teaser" of what the story will be, so I need to ask you to please give it a chance and vote because that's really appreciated
The rest of the story will not be relied via text messages, and the chapters will be much longer

Thank you so much for reading this far!

Thakia out