The fist day

I groan at the sound of my alarm as I slip out of bed and 'accidentally' knock my alarm clock off my table and the batteries roll out. I go to my closet and slip on a black cropped top with some high waist-ed shorts and head to the bathroom to put in my contacts and do my makeup. I do my original mascara and eyeliner look and grab my bag. I get my books from the hallway and head down the steps. I call my brother Logan and asked if he could drive me to school. He agree's then we leave. A silent car ride to school then I hop out the car and head to school entrance.

"Chloe!" I Yelled across the courtyard and she spun and started to head towards me.

"Hey Paris, Do you know where Michael is?"

"He said he would catch up to us when we go in."

"Um Okay but well you'd never guess who is about 13 meters behind us," Chloe says as she looks into her makeup mirror.

I look back UN-suspiciously and see the one and only Ryan and of course Carissa. Most popular people and the most popular couple. Coming the same way as us. Great. We both turn fully and freeze as they are now about 4 meters away we move but not quick enough. Carissa bumps into Chloe, Uh Oh. Chloe won't take this well.

"Move out the way, Retard," She spat.

"Um what did you say?" Chloe stupidly spat back.

Ryan signaled for Carissa to come but that did nothing.

"You heard me," Carissa says as she walks towards Chloe, This time Ryan pulls away to the entrance.

We start staring at each other then burst out laughing. We walk to class as Michael caught up to us. The bell rings as we're already sitting down. We wait for Mr. Allakcer but he's late. Everyone starts to move but I just sit there as I place my bag under the chair it gets kicked along the floor by a red stiletto high heel that is obviously Carissa. I reach for it as one of the other cheerleaders kick it further.

"Look who's scrambling like a mouse for her special books...the nerd."