Love me?(A Justin Bieber story)

Hey guys! i decided to start another story..as you can see ill write about justin bieber<3 yes i do love him! hope you like it!

-Rose<3

*****************************************************************************************************************

I twirled around, trying to keep up with the other dancers during the routine. Suddenly my butt started vibrating and I laughed, then started slapping my ass trying to get it to turn off. Everyone turned to me, stopping everything they were doing. I immediately stopped, my cheeks burning with embarrasement. My prayers were answered when the manager burst in the door.

"What's everyone doing standing around? Get to work!" She snarled, her face turning red from anger.

"W-we were just taking a break." Max stuttered quietly.

"Did I ask for your pathetic excuse? No! Now get to work fast! Everything must be perfect in time for Justin's concert!" She yelled and stormed out of the room.

That's what you have to deal with everyday when you are a dancer for Justin Bieber. Im the only girl and the only 17 year old..I have to work a hell of alot harder than any of the other guys. But..man it sure is worth it to dance wiith Justin. He's a really sweet guy..and we talk alot. I'm not one of those girls who are 'crazy psychos' over him! It's just when I'm around him everything just seems better. I was abruptly pulled back into reality as Max shoved me, and smirked sneering.

"Kay! Its time to dance..unless you just want to sit around here thinking all day!" He smirked then put on One Less Lnely Girl.

I grimaced and fell into beat with the rest of the dancers, when a thought suddenly occured to me.'Wheres Justin? Shouldn't he be dancing with us?' As if he could hear my thoughts, Justin walked in, laughing and holding Selena's hand. Anger boiled inside me and I clenched my fists and stopped dancing. I stormed over to Justin and was about to give him a piece of my mind.

***********************************************************************************************************************

                                                          Justins Pov.

I walked into the studio late with Selena. I had gotten sidetracked and forgot the time when I was with Selena. Oh well. I smiled when I saw Kaylee walking -no- storming over to me. Was she angry? I released Selena's hand and stepped forward towards her.

"Hey Kay!" I smiled and looked at her red face.

"Why the hell do you always think you can show up late? We are here working on a dance for you and we're backup! You're supposed to be here working with us!" She growled fuming.

"Woah..there Kay calm down..I'm only five minutes late. I'm sorry..I swear it wont happen again?" I said holding my hands up trying to think of the right words to calm her down.

"Yeah sure. That's your excuse everytime, jerk." She mummbled angrily and flipped her hair, struting back to the group.

Wow..she just went all bitch cat on me there! That hadn't happened since I poured paint on her while she was practicing alone on the stage. There must be something up with her, we've been tight ever since she first started working here...which was 3 years ago. I'll see to it later. I glanced at Selena, surprisingly she was smirking and sending daggers at Kaylee.

"Um..Sel..what are you doing and why are you smirking?" I asked curious and a little bit angry.

She immediately turned towards me and smiled softly, taking my hands in hers and kissed me, running her hands down my chest. I pushed her away softly and looked at her.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked again angry.

"Nothing ,Justy. Just showing how much I love you." She answerd amused,then turned and walked out, leaving one last glance at Kaylee.

************************************************************************************************************************

                                                   Kaylees pov.

I watched in horror as Selena kissed Justin. That little bitch! She thinks she owns him! She was trying to make me jealous! It worked! Wait...Why the hell am I jealous..? I dont have feelings for Justin in that way. Shes just wasting our time..that's why I was angry..right? I shook the feeling off and turned to Justin.

"Can we actually work now?" I asked rolling my eyes and turning on the music again.

Everyone seemed happy for an excuse to talk again and move ,we got in our positions and waited for Justin as he crossed the room slowly, looking deep in thought. Aw..his face is so cute when he's concentrating..and his eyes..the deep brown soft eyes are so welcoming. WTF?! Kaylee snap outta it! I shook my head as we started going through the routine again..happy we had the missing pience in it's place. Now it could finally be perfected.

After a long, tiring 5 hours, we finally had the dance down. I happily walked out of the studio and took a big gulp of water. Ahh..how good water tastes. I smiled to myself and brushed my hair out of my face. I suddenly felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull my close.

"Mm..I missed you Kel." He purred in my ear.

I smiled happily and turned around to see Drew, my boyfriend of 6 months tomorrow! He calls me Kel because everyone else calls me Kay. It's different..but I like it when he uses it. We met after one of Justin's shows on Ellen. (I go with Justin on most things because were close and I like the company.) Drew Roy. Thats when I saw him. He was about to do a show and he just literally took my breath away.

"Diddo Drez" I smiled and turned around, planting a big kiss on his soft lips.

************************************************************************************************************************

                                                         Justins pov.

I left the studio, putting my cap on my head backwards, as I always put it. I needed to find Kaylee so I could talk to her and ask her what was up. I turned the corner and stopped dead in my tracks as I saw Kaylee, pushed up against the wall, making out with Drew. Anger boiled inside me and I had the urge to punch him so hard he woud get knocked out,and not remember a thing. 'No Justin. Keep your cool..he's her boyfriend..I should respect that' But I couldnt help the jealousy that ran through my veins. That should be me. Not that stupid jerk. He didnt deserve her! I stalked over and cleared my throat, causing Kaylee to jump out of his arms.

"Oh. Um J-Justin..I uh.. didnt see you there.." She trailed off, her face heating up.

"Yeah..well I need to talk to you.." I flicked my eyes to Drew who was glaring at me.

"Sure!" She instantly smiled and perked up walking in the other direction.

************************************************************************************************************************

Ok sorry guys for the dif pov things if you dont like it jut tell me! ill do anyones povif you ask! sorry for the grammeer issues..im a fast typer and ididnt have enough time to go over it! please vot comment and fan! It would be cool if i got some comments and votes before i updated..i just want to make sure someone out here is reading! <3 thanks for reading!

-Rose.<3