Million Dollar Man (Harry Styles)

*Takes place in the 50s*

I looked in awe at the twinkling lights, as the limo pulled up to the mansion. "Wow..." I whispered, without noticing it left my mouth. "You've never seen my summer home?" Harry smirked. I shook my head, taking in the elegance of this home. The long driveway, not with rough gravel, but with smoothe marvel led us to the large home, probably the size of Bronx, my hometown. I now was in London, far from the US, but I loved the sense of adventure. He held my petite hand to his large one, gently placing a kiss on my soft skin. "We are here," he smiled, as the door was opened by a nameless worker of his. "Claude, will you please get our bags?" Harry asked, kindly yet sternly. "As of course sir, would you like the lovely lady's bagage placed in the guest house, or-" he began, but Harry cut him off. "No, I want her to be in my room, with me." he smiled, reaching for my hand gently. I sent a smile back, as he pulled me in closer, his muscular arms wrapped around my petite figure. "As you wish," Claude, the butler smiled, picking up my luggage. I thought my bag was pretty heavy, but was nothing to this young man. He was maybe a few years older than me, I being 20 at the time. "I will show you around our home," he said through a heart warming smile. "Our?" I asked, I mean, I was pretty sure I loved this man, but moving in already? It's been six months, only. "Yes, ours. I want you to be with me, until eternity runs dry." he whispered, our faces about an inch apart. 

The door man opened the tall doors, as if the gates of Heaven. The loud creak, the only noise as I stood silent. The room it opened up to, truly magnificent. 

It opened up into a sitting room type place. The walls painted purple red, the large chandelire lighting the dim room. A table in the center of the room, a pot filled with roses placed perfectly in the center of the table. Two large leather couches paired on opposite sides of the grand stair case. "Don't just stand there," Harry chuckled, as he gestured for me to follow him. I heard the click of my heels hit the marvel of the floor. Harry stopped, to pick up a rose from the pot, "Only one, because you are my one and only.." he whispered, continuing the touring. 

As we entered through the stair case, we were greeted by, a maid? She was gorgeous, classic French maid outfit. The short skirt, the low cut top, her red plump lips in a natural pout, her black heels, and her cleaning supplies in either hand. "Sir Styles," she winked, as he smiled. "Elyse, this is my girlfriend of six months, Adelaide." he gestured to me. I saw her look me up and down, she obviously wanted or had a thing with Harry. I didn't let her rude looks bring me down, I was confident in myself, today I wore my light pink dress. It came to about my knees, and was covering yet attractive. Along with a pair of light pink wedges. (Picture of her dress on side,)

"Ade," Harry began, as he pulled me over to the door way. "Yes, honey?" I asked, entwining our hands. He made a signal to one of the butlers, to come over. The butler, an older man now. "Clarence," he said, as if he was about to cue to do something. I gave Harry a confused look. What did this beautiful man have up his sleeve. His face serious, but his eyes smiling. The butler opened a jewelry box, only containing a priceless necklace, It was glistening in the lighting. "For you, Adelaide." he said, kissing my hand. "You shouldn't have-" I began, but he interrupted me with a gentle kiss. "But I did," he whispered, as he pulled away. "I am not used to this life," I whispered, looking around the gorgeous sitting room area, as he put the heavy with diamonds necklace around my neck. "This is just the beginning, love" he whispered, as he turned me around to face him.