Prologue

In this world today, there are many stories which tell of people with extraordinary strengths and supernatural powers. One story tells about an alien who looked like human and gained powers when he reached earth, the other one tells of something about a savior of the world who can control the elements. These are only two of the countless stories of the extraordinary that are found in this world.

Some people think of it like the representation of the human capabilities and they're not wrong about it. Some people think of these things being real and are often reffered to people having an eighth grade syndrome or being a "chuunibyou". Somehow I also don't find them wrong since people like those are found in ancient and modern religions. For them, having something like that would be extremely cool.

But in my own opinion, they're just trying to deny the existance of their current selves and think of their new selves as having these kind of powers. Having nicknames like the "Dark Meister" or "The Evil One" or maybe even "Holy Knight". Well, all I can say is that they have it easy.

In my case, I don't want any powers, I don't want any involvement with the extraordinary or supernatural, not to mention being called a chuuni all the time. I just don't like them at all. I wish they we're gone. I wish I would have a normal life....

... But that would be impossible....