Earthquake...

The ground started to shake and I began to hear the screams of my siblings, The windows shattered and the ground rumbled. Pots smashed on the table above my head, I looked around I could see Mum. I screamed out to her, no reply she lay motionless on the floor a pool of blood surrounding her body. I sheilded my Eyes, River my little sister shivered in my arms at the site of our mother. I hugged her tightly as a large smash came from down the hall, and the crying stopped. I knew they were gone and if this didn't stop soon so was I. I gave out a yell to see if anyone could hear me, I heard no replies all I heard was the rumble of the ground. I heard a loud crack and then the roof collapsed in, River gave out a scream and I hugged her close to me. This was the end I had no idea how short my life would be until I heard the very last words from mother: "You cannot predict what will happen today, only remember the days past yesturday." and with that a tear dropped into the dusted ground. And with that River let out a cough, I hugged her tightly waiting for the end when the rumbling stopped... the ground stood still. That was when I could not let go. I waited for help. I screamed and screamed but no such luck, I hope someone finds us here. Eventually...