SWA Enrollment Pt. 1

Rinnnnng- Rinnnnng-
Alli woke up to the sound of her alarm clock, unlike any other day she was well-rested and ready to start the day. She was a witch and she wanted to keep practicing her time and summoning magic, and with much research she found that the best school for such things would be the Segi Witch Academy.
Tying up her brown hair in a messy ponytail and slipping on her shorts and shirt, Alli grabbed her satchel and broom, ready to fly to the Academy to try to enroll. Closing her door she ran and jumped onto her broom, getting the crisp morning air to rush against her face.
"So what do you thing Nallo? Do you think they will accept me into the school?" She called over to her blossom red bird at the tip of her broom, her turned around to give her a not-so-caring look "Oh c'mon, be happy for me! If I get in we will be getting a new room in the school, much better than our small cottage~" she teased, but Nallo kept picking at his feathers I guess it might be a better housing arrangement, ugh but if she were to not get accepted I don't want to deal with her disappointment he thought.
------------------------------------
Alli arrived to the school, it was defiantly a professional school, all the banners on the school said so. Alli walked through the garden clutching both her bag and broom, trying to calm her anxious feelings, she knew the Principal Rosine was well known and said to be kind, but Alli couldn't help but worry on what Rosine would think of her.