Day 1

I slowly woke up wandering what happened, and thats when i saw smoke rising from the red corvette and it hit me like a bullet peircing deep into my arm, we crashed.
1wk earlier
It was monday and i cant explain how much i hate mondays but now i really hate it even more since it is officially the begining of my freshman year in high school or should i call it HELL.Well, we pulled up in front of the school and i quickly noticed how horrible it looks, and how tagged it is with portraits of people i had never seen before.After i was done staring at the odd building i got out of my fathers classic red car extremely old fashioned shall i say, and that car is like my top babe, i call it 'yoshika'.Before i moved here to houston or before everything i was abandoned as a child forced to live anywhere i can, and their was one family who tried to take care of me but they didnt accept me, Then things turned around for the better because i met these folks in their mid 30s who took me in at the age of 9 which was fantastic.One downfall though to this arrangemeant was when my adopted mother died 3 years later and it felt awful like sand getting in my dark blue eyes.I continued my journey walking into the office that had all white walls and a front desk that would make me shiver if i wasnt already confused(They havent cleaned it in a while)there was alot of names all over the place which made me wonder why.A lady with brown black hair stood at the distasteful counter on her phone looking as if she was texting 19 letters a second and it was sort of freaking me out in a way.I walked up to her trying to catch her attention but she didnt seem to see me so i banged on the desk twice which grabbed her attention.She looked at me with anger and for a second i thought i saw her eyes turn red, but she started talking."What are you doing here arent you supposed to be in class "she said in a dumb blonde tone.
"I'm here to see the VPO"i replied with a matter of factly voice."Go straight then turn left, and the door will be the last one down the hall",i start walking down there when she loudly and clearly says "Be careful in there"laughing, she then started texting again.I kept walking wandering what she meant.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------