Chapter 1

~Isabel's POV~
*5am*
I walk up to my alarm clock going off at 5 sharp. I jump up and get in the shower worried about starting at a whole new school with no one I know. After I get out of the shower I straighten my hair. I put on a pair of baby blue jeans, a white tank top with a jean jacket (same color as jeans) and white converse. I grab a Bagel and pop it in the toaster. After I eat the bagel I leave and head to school not saying bye to my mom. My dad left us when I was 5. I get to school and bite my lip getting nervous. I walk into the office and get my schedule. I walk to my first class and no one was in yet.
I walk in I sit in the way back of the class getting out a notebook and pen. The bell rings as the class fills. We write down all the notes as the teacher talks. "Isabel?" She says and I look up at her slowly. "Can you come tell the class about yourself??" I nod slowly and walk up to the front of the class and start to talk slowly. "I'm I-Isabel" stops. "I'm 15....I don't know what else to say...." I say softly
I ask for questions and answer them all. As I sit back down I notice a girl sitting around a bunch of girls and guys and they are all starring at her. She was beautiful. I trip alittle as I walk and blush then sink into my seat. The day goes by and not a lot happened. It was really boring. I walk to my locker. As I open it someone walks up next to me and opens their locker. As I look over I see that girl again. I blush and grab my bag looking down then turn fast and bump into something. I sigh and close my eyes. As I open them I look up. "I'm s-sorry...I was-s'nt paying...," she looks down at me. "It's okay beautiful" I blush "are you the new girl?" I nod softly. "Well there's my number if you need help with anything you can hit me up Kay?" She smirks at me as I blush "o-okay..thank y-you" I walk out blushing. I smile the whole way home.