Chapter 1

Emily (POV)

"Lexi get up darling " I said as I made her pancakes. "I am coming mommy"
She came running down the stairs. "Eat up we got to get you to dance its your first day "

She was done eating so we raced up stair. Of course she one. " look mommy I beat u" she was giggling witch made me laugh at her cute innocent smile.

I put her hair long brown hair in a little bun in the top of her head. " go get your teeth brushed the meet my back in here,ok " "ok mommy"

She came back while smiling because she brushed her teeth all by herself. I slipped he leotard on and a pair of shorts and shoes and ran down stairs to get her gym back. I buckled her in her car seat and I jogged to the other side and slid in to put the key in the ignition and drive off.

We made it on time. I unbuckled her and carried her inside. I stayed for a sec to help her put her stuff in one of the cubbies. "Love you baby girl " "love you too mommy "

I raced home put my hair in a messy bun and a white t-shirt, black leggings and a jean jacket with timberlands and added a slight bit of makeup then raced to work.

When I got to the "empire" where I work I seat at my desk and watched the day go by. I reached in to my pocket and pulled out my phone and went on Twitter to see @heyitslilly (not a real account) one of my high school friends say at the football game next week on Thursday they were going to have a reunion. It was a little early but who cares I committed along with 1oo more says that they could make it. I put my phone down to see someone I front ok me. I noticed them I think I was Sam yea Sam pottorf a high school friend.

He looked down at me because I was setting down. He smiled and then said " hey is that u Emily " I laughed and nodded to get a response of " dang u look good " I then heard five more voices say " Sam who is that" I looked over the counter to see all mo old friends then my ex more like love of my life right in front of me Kian lawley.

He looked up and his smile fades along with mine. I ran from behind the counter and hugged to tight I don't think he could breath but he did the same. I asked " Are yall going to the football game" they all nodded as I smiled then it slowly faded because they don't know I have a kid nor i am a single mother and I don't think kian wants to know by who and how it happened.

Flashback

" hey emily I have to go and do some things around town you can stay if h want my older brother is upstairs " kian said as he walked out the door. " yea I well stay"

To find that was the wrong thing to do

Back to flashback

Kians brother came down stairs and sat next to me on the couch.

End of flashback

Long story short Lexi is kians brothers daughter.

" hey can I tell yall something " I said a little nervous.

"Yea anything " jc said while smiling

"I have a ..................

~~~author note~~~

Cliffhanger

I well update as much as possible
Also my first time so go easy