living together~

yaho, minna, though I make a lot of khr fanfics I still like a lot of other anime and ships..so I made a shizaya fanfic, maybe next time I'll make a Shuu x kaneki...so enjoy please this fanfic...

warning: ooc characters, a very cute izaya.

=^________________^=

shisuo's POV

I was walking on my way home after a long day of work, I stopped when I smelled something unpleasant, I turned around and saw the flea, he came running to me,a tick mark appeared in my head, so I prepared myself on hitting him, but something stopping me, so I waited for him to get closer to me.

he stopped in front of me, his head down and clenching his shirt, blushing and looking straight on the ground, I crouch to see his face, but he turned and avoid my gazes,he came closer and put his hand on my chest and rest his head on it"Oi, flea, what is it?" I asked.

he looked at me, still blushing and embarrassed at what he was about to say, my eyes twitch and just stared at him" um, shizu-chan, i-i"he said, I waited for his next line but I saw shinra running to us, " shizuo-kun!!! he yelled, I looked at him then noticed that the flea flinch

I looked back at shinra and saw him panting, I looked at izaya once more but he disappears, next thing I knew, he was behind me.

I looked back at shinra and completely confused, "shizuo-kun..it seems like izaya drank the potion I invented, that potion was to make the person extremely shy and quite seductively adorable, I made it since a client ordered it but I didn't think izaya would drink it...since he came to me, he's really tired and almost at his limit" he said, I just stared at him, "so?" I asked.

shinra, just stand there then sigh, "he likes you, but he's unaware from it, now he's attached to you,and...I see that he won't let you go any minute from now" he said while looking behind me, i saw him clenching on my uniform and close to me, I frowned and he looked quite scared of shinra, I sighed," so,what's your point?" I asked.

I saw shinra smirk, " that potion will last for a long time, three weeks to be specific, and I want to ask you if you could take care of him until then" he said with a sickly wide grin on he's face.

a tick mark appeared on my head and I was about to strangle him, but celty appeared with her bike and took shinra, "don't worry, I'll come every week to check up on him" and with that he was gone.

a 'tch' escaped my lips as I turned around and looked at him, he looked tired and dozing off,"are you tired?" I yawned then nods, "u-uhn" he said, "can you walk?" I ask, I don't care anyway if he falls asleep on the road, he shook his head then smile,"i-i'll manage" he said, he wasn't all convincing though, I had enough and swift him off the ground and carried him to my house.

by the time we arrived at the door he was nodding his head off, and yawning, I opened the door and lay him on my futon.

I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, then change to a white shirt and a blue pants, I laid beside him and used my arms as a pillow, staring at the ceiling,"hmm, I wonder what he was about to say earlier" I thought ten slowly drifted to sleep.

~<morning>~

I woke up feeling warm and I felt something heavy on my chest, I slowly opened my eyes and a saw fl- izaya sleeping while hugging me and using my chest as a pillow.

I shook him to wake him up, but he just moans, I can't believe it but it kinda turned me on, I covered half my lips and mumbled how cute this flea is, I tried to stand up but he held to me tighter.

I looked at him then removed his arms from me, I heard him groan and moved sideways, I stood up and made my way to my kitchen, I opened the fridge and looked for something to eat, I saw two eggs and bread," guess I'll make eggs" I said then took it out and so is the milk.

after cooking I heard him groan and saw him slowly sat up, "ano, sh-shizu-chan" he called, I looked at him while pouring milk on a cup, "what is it?" I said blankly.

he touched his mouth then looked away, "uhm, do you need help?", he asked,I say, he looks innocent, " no, just sit there and be quiet" I said which he obeyed silently, 'he's obedient' I thought then sat across him, "breakfast" I said then placed a plate of fried rice and egg.

he just stared at it, "what, are you gonna eat or what?" I said quite irritated, instead of answering
he smiled, "no,I'll eat since shizu-chan took the trouble of cooking for me" he said then started eating, I raised an eyebrow then smirk ' this will be a long week.

=^____________^=
hello, minna, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.. what do you think of the first chapter?

so,please vote, comment and ask me some request if you want=^_^=