Chapter one:*

Hey I'm Hannah and y'all can call me Hannahbanana<3. This is only my second fan fiction so hate it all you want!

Chapter one:)

**Amandas flashback 2 years**

"Bye sis" my brother Harry yelled from the hallway

"Wait Harry!"

"What?"

"Are you still picking me up after school?"

"Of coarse, why wouldn't i?"

"Oh just making sure so I wouldn't have to ask mum."

"Oh okay by little sis, love you"

"Bye big bro, love you too"

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"GET UP YOU SLUT BAG!!!!!" Harry screamed at me.

"I am" I whimpered

"And don't be late"

"I wont"

Amanda's POV

I still don't understand what happened to Harry 2 years ago we were each others Biggest fans and now, what? He calling me a slut bag?? I don't know why he has to be so terrible to me just because my mum and dad were killed in a terrible car accident.

I know it sounds terrible and I miss them like crazy and I still cry myself to sleep every night. Just after the accident Harry started acting all different towards me. Like in a really mean way. He physically and verbally abuses me. As I'm putting on cover up to cover up the brusis on my face from Harry hitting, punching and slapping me. Oh yeah sorry i forgot to introduce myself I'm Amanda styles, yes sister to the HARRY STYLES!!! The now famous and loved boy.

But nobody knows his past of consistently abuse to me. I don't even think he remembers me his own younger sister. I'm in grade 9 I guess I have lots of good friends but not like 100s or anything like that. I guess I get a little attention from the few kids here in Cheshire about my brother buts its nothing major:) I have long straight bleached hair, yes I did bleach my hair, only because after Harry went to addition for the x- factor I lived with my aunt Anne who didn't give a rats ass about what I did. To myself to others to school. I guess it was kinda nice to have a guardian who didn't really care all that much about what you did and all but still I wish I had my real mum back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okayyyy that wasss chapter oneee:*

Sorry it was so short!!!

Anyways comment and suggestions you have and remember to vote!!!