chapter 1. The bet

~ DORM CHECK IN 4 DAYS BEFORE SCHOOL......everyone is and was asigned to a dorm and are now settling in unpacking final just meeting their dorm mates or the ones they had last year~

Luhan:walking down the wallway filled with dorms
"309....310....311...312...313...314!" he sighs heavily. "......but heechul hyung graduated and i won't be sharing a dorm with him....." he says hopelessly as he opens the door.

Kai was in his usual dorm, shirtless and sweaty. He usually always had a room to himself being the son of the dean . he was the only alpha in his dorm which everyone knew. This made him highly desirable and powerful .. Even more so since he hasn't mated yet . sure he's had sex but he's never given anyone his mark / mating scar when he sees a shorter , feminine liking blond walk in . " what are you doing in my room !?"

Luhan blushes and covers eyes " i was assigned t-to this dorm" shows forms and key
"I can always come back another time." turning away

" what are you talking about pabo? My family owns this shit hole I always have my own dorm !" Kai groans and slips on a white pull over showing off his toned body . " fine whatever just keep on your side and stay out of my shit... And we won't have a problem " kai smirks and bites his lip walking closer to the other. " your pretty cute... And you smell nice.. Good enough to eat " he moans teasingly before walking out the dorm toward the main hall to meet his friends.

Luhan blushes "Y-Yah!!......aish....he could've st least straighten up his stuff...."
takes out container of tablets "how did he even smell me when I've taken 3 today......."

Walking down the hall kai yawns softly when he spots his three best friends and waves them off. " ya kai hyung we've been waiting 10 minutes !" Sehun wines scrowling slightly . " yeah ? Well too bad. Appearetly I have a new roommate.. Luhan " kai smirks licking his lips. " he's cute too.. And unteamed."

Looking at the mess his overly attractive shallow not so readly roomate left...." how am i going to unpack in this mess....i can't move or even touch anything.." Luhan heavily sighed and flopped on the floor then groaned out loud " why couldn't i be in the same room as baekhyun why this boy was attracted to him or even even smelled him...did he that he was gay or even....." noo...he couldn't...they said tablets were very affect"

" wait luhan... Luhan I saw him this morning !" Sehun smirks leaning back against the wall. " he has a nice ass... So tight and firm.. You should sleep with him " he laughs looking over at kai. Kai groans softly and quickly shakes his head. " no way ! Not my type at all! He's too feminine looking and small. I bet he sucks in bed " he wines childishly . " I'll tell you what ...do it and I'll give you 500 bucks. You'll have a a month to get him to sleep with you " . the mention of a bet turns kai to reconsider .. He didn't like to look pathetic or ever lose a bet. " deal "

Luhan gets up and sets bags against wall and starts walking back and forth around the room.." what am i going to do without any of my friends.....they all are in a different dorm.." stops moving and sniffs the air the rubs nose..." jeez his he a dog....fucking smells like him every where....mark your territory much.....well know he's an asshole and selfish..." he tsk'd.....looks around...he doesn't even have a desk and where is the other bed...walks to closet he even uses all the closet space....
" AISH!!!!...THIS BOY ....WHY COULDN'T I GET A ROOM WITH A NORMAL PERSON AND NOT SOME SPOILEF BRAT?!?!? UUUGGGGHHH.....fucking hate you kai...." kicks backpack

Saying goodbye to his friends kai yawns softly , his arms stretched behind his head walking back to the dorm only to find luhan kicking his bag in frustration. This bet was gonna be easy. "Ya.. Why didn't you just tell me to move my stuff pabo " kai chuckles cutely and smiles , his sparkling teeth showing as he tugs the others arm. Pulling the smaller closer into his chest kai moans and bites his plump lip. " ... Let's go out .. Kaja" he chuckles dragging the other down the hallway

What the fuck just happened was Luhan's first thought.....he went from threatening me over his stuff to telling me i could've told him to move his stuff......luhan stops right in his tracks " what the hell you talking about?....and where is the bed there's supposed to be two per dorm...." he snatched his arm way and stepped back..." first you didn't want me in your room and now you're acting weird.." he said plainly

" what are you talking about ? The bed is in the closet down this hallway that's where were going . " kai mutters plainly and opens the door. " pick one. And I'm not acting weird . your the one being cruel " he mutters softly trying to make the other feel guilty

"I....."Luhan can't even say anything because of the guilt...instead of hurting the other again he hangs his head..

Kai smirks under his breath and turns looking down at the other. " its ok pabo stop sulking. Pick a bed I'll help you carry it to the dorm "

"..........all the materials the beds are made out of sucks....none of them are good quality.." Luhan said bluntly remembering the memory foam bed he got last year a gift from his parents that took a month for him to get .

" not these " jongin smiles brightly and opens the door more showing the smaller the foam cotton mattresses and steel boards. These beds were the ones one him and kai's closest friends received being the deans son. " my gift to you jijanya ~" he chuckles stroking the others hair

Luhan bends over and presses hands into bed. " this.....is perfect..." continues to press hands into bed unconsciously bending over more "maybe even better than last year..." he said in awe falling in love with the bed slowly

" hn.. Their shipped from China so they'd be top quality . " kai smiles softly leaning his chest into the smaller back. Pressing his hands into your hips he nuzzles your shoulder and chuckles. " is this the one ?"......

End of chapter one....