Chapter 1

This Morning I woke up by the stupid alarm clock and was extremely ticked off until I remembered that I was leaving for camp that morning. I looked at the clock.
6:30
Ugh... I wanted to get up but I wanted to go to camp soooo bad...those tough decisions in life. Oh wait, I don't have one. I have to go to school early so I can suffer looking at the couples making out because they are way too frickin excited about everything. Hopefully I'm put in a group that is at least ok. For camp, my cabin, I'm not worried about. Thank God! My Best Friends Jackie, Emma, and Gracie are in the cabin with me. We are all in the same "clique" which  I don't even know what we are, we aren't the pretty girls, we aren't the nerds who are devastatingly smart, we aren't popular, we are nobody.  I've had my taste of popular, and I guess they aren't all pure evil, they are pretty nice, to me at least but some, never mind. It isn't all that great. I mean, it probably wouldn't be so bad if you could get any guy you wanted (not that I want one). I guess I was popular, but I wasn't really.
  Anyway, we are all in the same cabin and are bunking together. So that will be nice or whatever, I have never really belonged. Even with my girls, it's nothing they did. It's just who I am.

  "Good Morning  Pumpkin" my dad walks in. "Time to wake up." He says. I'm really lucky I have him he's really sweet. And the best part is, he's the only guy in my life, except for my brother (I like to pretend he doesn't exist). I groan and get up.  I put on some comfy clothes that are slightly Ugly. Perk #1 of being single: I can wear slightly ugly clothes and not care what my boyfriend is gonna think. Haha.
   I come downstairs to a nice homemade hash brown made famously by my dad. "Are you excited?" He asks. "Yes, I'm excited" and I was. About certain aspects about it. I knew there would be a lot of kissing behind counselors backs and the D word...Drama! I don't care. I'm just excited to have a nice time and a break. After a quick breakfast. I grabbed my duffel bag and headed out the door. This should be interesting.