"Bad Boy 101"

Why do girls keep falling for the Bad Boy?

i once saw a film where the Good boy asked the Good girl why does she likes the Bad boy and not him the Good Boy...

i was also asked this question by my Good Boy friend.. because i had a Bad boy ex-boyfriend..

these are some of my answers with book recommendations to prove my point hahaha..

so yeah why choose the Bad Boy?? you'll only get hurt they say... but no one can say for sure...

these things i will mention are just my personal opinion.. i know i could be wrong.. if i say anything you guys don't like i am sorry.. and of course this is also based on my personal experience but mostly observation i am not a love guru.. i just like to talk about this topic

so why DO girls like the Bad Boys?

Bad boys have confidence Good Boys don't have...

them Bad boys walk with oozing personality that say "i'm Gorgeous.. deal with it".. they know they are HOT, SEXY, HANDSOME, SMART and IRRISISTIBLE... Like Kaiden Rowe (from the Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins) and Daemon Black (from the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout)

When a girl caught the attention of the Bad Boy she is the only one he sees...

i am not saying Good Boys aren't like this but when Bad Boys do, it feels more special to the girl.. a Bad Boy is well Bad so when he likes a girl the Bad Boy changes into something soft and gooey.. haha i mean his attitude changes towards the girl and i have seen this change in all the stories so far... and yes in real life (Based on my friend's experience).. a fictional proof would be Wolf (from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer), and Jace (from the Immortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare)

the disadvantage of Good Boys here is that Good Boys are gentlemen which is not a bad thing (please don't hate me).. where as bad boys aren't so when he becomes a gentleman to the girl he likes or love it will make the girl feel as if she is super special.. every girl wants to be treated differently by the one person she likes or love...

Bad Boys have deep dark secrets that changed them...

i don't know if this is a good thing or just a thing that girls find so fascinating... haha... so yes there are multiple books that shows the bad boys have secrets that made them be the way they are now.. and the girl wants to help him move on from the past... lets drop names: Christian Grey (from the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy by E.L James) and Will Herondale (from the Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare)..

Bad Boys are mysterious

which links to the trait above.. when a bad boy is mysterious he becomes a man of few words.. which by observation drives girls out of control because once you could get the Bad boy to talk to you well maybe he considers YOU.. he may think you are special or you just caught his attention, so read the second item again haha.. when a Bad Boy is mysterious he tends to look more cool and attractive especially to girls who are always curious about the guy.. and some of the fictional hunks that gets me so curious about them are The Darkling (from the Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo) and Peregrine (from the Under the Never Sky Trilogy by Veronica Rossi)

And that is it for now... if you find this interesting, if you agree or disagree please comment down below... these are all from my head and i am not claiming all to be true.. i know that there are more traits and factors why girls fall head over heels for Bad Boys so i will research more..

thanks for reading

Godspeed

byeeee xoxo

Check out my blog for book reviews and other book recommendations at

fortheloveofbooks.wordpress.com