The Wild Mustangs

Chapter 1

My dad was out cutting wood when 3 wild mustangs where galloping through the fields and in to the forrest he was watching them go past as quickly as he could he went and told Zarley that he saw 3 wild mustang horses. She said if she was aloud to go out there and see if they were still there her dad said no they were gone already. That night she snuk out saddled up her pony starlight they went into the forest as she was riding she heard a noice up ahead it was just a kangaroo she was reliefed at that moment she heard another noice and a man jumped out. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE ON MY LAND?!" asked the man. Zarley stuttered, "umm i- um just was riding to see the wild mustangs."

The man asked if she wanted to come back to his house Zarley said no straight away the man groaned. "Well i will just have to deal with you myself." The man grabbed her of starlight and walked away starlight neighed and galloped off. As they approached a small cottage a dog came out with sharp shining teeth and growled as the man opened the door. It was a small dark and cold house. The man put her on the ground and put a chain around her neck so she couldn't go anywhere.

The next morning Zarley's parents woke up they went into her bedroom they seen that she was not there They searched the whole house even out the backyard there was no of her so thay ran the police thay said we will do their best. Zarley's mum was so worreid but her dad said it will be ok.