Chapter 1

I had always hated the thought of dying, yet ever since I was 12, I had wanted to commit suicide. Scared of dying yet wanted to die sound's crazy I know but I guess at that moment I didn't care.

The same loud buzz woke me up at 6 am once again, I slowly got up out of bed, grabbed my towel and headed for the shower. Once I finished I tightly wrapped my towel around me and walked back into my room were I dried my self, put on my underwear and put on my school uniform. I left my blazer while I dried my hair and put it up in a neat pony tail.

I slid on my shoes and blazer and grabbed my school bag while put my earphones in my ears and turning on Green Day on my phone. By the time I was all ready it was 7:30 am.

I walked to school with the same look on my face, a straight face. No emotions were shown on my face but inside the constant battle between my thoughts fucking up my head.

Once at the same long path that lead to my school, I met my friend Kylie and her sister Annie. I put on a fake smile and took out my earphones and stuffed them in my blazer pocket. "Hey" I smiled "Hey, Hayley" Kylie replied and we walked up to school together.

"Let's see if Kieron and Callum are here" I suggested. Kieron and Callum were my other friends, we were all in Year 10 now, we had spent a 3 funny and weird years together. Kieron was quiet and obsessed with dolphins, he stopped swearing in year 8 and has worked for the past couple years he sounds gay but he's not. Although I would like to have a gay friend. Callum was weird, loud and very very dirty minded. He's very funny and obsessed with football and Liverpool Football Club. "Nope they aren't here! They usually hide in the corner." Annie chimed in. I sat at the picnic bench exusted. "God, I hate school! Fuck this. School is a pile of shit" I said with my face on the table. I heard foot steps behind me. "Boo!" Michael whispered in my ear "Michael, you dick" I laughed with my head still on the table. "What's up Hayley?" Michael asked as he sat next to me "I'm fucking shattered!" I laughed and lifted my head up to find a once red headed michael to be a light green colour "you've dyed your hair" I exclaimed "yeah I did! Can we dye your hair please??!!" He smiled sweetly "fine, tonight okay I walk home with you" I replied "Yay!" Michael isn't gay he is just to punk rock for the school rules no doubt he will get detention again but he doesn't care. "Here comes dickhead" he said dickhead is the name we give other Calum we hate him "you been smoking again?" I asked michael "yeah why?" He asked confused "I can smell it on your jacket that's all" I smiled "give us one when we walk home yeah" I spoke again "yeah okay, you look like you need one" he said as we walked in school. Michael and I are emo and we aren't excepted in this school but we aren't bothered, we go to a private school so unfortunately we have to deal with all the uptight shits except my friends Kylie and her sister Annie and Kieron and Callum. Occasionally we sneak out of school or smoke on the yard but when we smoke we only have one like every couple months we aren't addicted to them though. Michael gives me his jacket to were in school because I always get cold in school in autumn and winter because school don't have the heating on, in the colder months!
"Come on, we have art now " Michael said snapping me out of my thoughts "okay" I replied slipping on his hoodie. He put his arm around my waist, he does this often to protect me through the busy, cramped hallways. Michael kept by my side all the way to the 3rd floor. We stood in the corridor, outside the classroom door waiting to go in. "Good morning class!" Miss Smith smiled as she opened the door "right, go in grab you art books from the side and carry on with what we were doing on friday" she said and we walked into class "Hayley! I have your's" Michael shouted across the noisy class and came and sat next to me at the back and placed both mine and his art book. We both decorated ours with band logos and that's all we had drawn in our books, band logos like Green Day, Nirvana, MCR, Blink-182, all those type of bands. "Hayley, your a really sick artist!" Michael complimented me "Fuck off! I'm not that good" I shouted a bit to loud "LANGUAGE MISS EDWARDS! DETENTION! AFTER SCHOOL!" Miss Smith yelled at me "OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled back grabbed my bag and sketch book "come on were leaving, your mum isn't home is she?" I aked michael "no she's on holiday with her boyfriend they went yesterday, they aren't back for another two weeks" Michael explained. I grabbed his bag and ran out the classroom with Michael following me. I didn't stop running until we were by the gates. "I love being a rebel!" I huffed out of breath "SHE'S A REBEL, SHE'S A SAINT, SHE'S THE SALT OF THE EARTH AND SHE'S DANGEROUS!" Michael sung loudly as we walked down the street. People were giving us funny looks "what have you never heard a hot dude sing before?" I laughed as we walked passed them.