6 | s h u t u p

Yeah, hey I'm back!!! Wow, this story is starting to go off the original plot... Maybe I'll change it? I was thinking of adding one more character, so guy or girl? And what country. I can take it from there, but I need those to basics. Okay, I tried really hard, but I couldn't find a rhyme for this one. K, here's your chapter six!!! Sorry for the delay. I was a little stuck. The picture is Fleur! I PROMISE the next one will be longer, I've had writers block!

EDIT 9.5.16
Stop rambling on your A/Ns Maya. Seriously, please tell me I no longer do this.

"EGAES has tunnels? COOL!!!" Maxwell shouted, his voice echoing through the tunnels.

"Shut up, Max. We don't want anyone else to find out about them!" Abigail whispered-snapped back.

"Sorry Gail. But your kidding right? How far do these extend?" He asked, lowering his voice.

"Oh, you know. Just for miles and miles. You can get from different rooms, or even go underneath the castle!" She whispered nonchalantly. 

"You're kidding, right? Okay... You win. I'm impressed!" Maxwell gave in.

"Told you! Okay, where do you want to go? Kitchens, library, someone's room, or a... secret room?" She asked nervously.  "Oh wait, I'm taking you to the East Wing, silly me."

"Secret room? I thought that was only an EBSHI thing!" He protested.

"Well, hypothetically speaking, if I was a fat, old king, and my castle had been infiltrated, would I want to hide in a secret room?" She asked.

"Well, I guess that would make sense. Okay, fine. EGAES is pretty cool too. Happy?" He asked, frustrated.

"Yay! I knew you'd think so! Follow me!" She said, walking along on the balls of her feet.

"Where are we going now!!!" He groaned/shouted.

"Shut UP Max! Do you like reading?" She whispered back.

"Sorry!" He said, lowering his voice. "And yes, I love reading! Why? Are we going to the library?" He asked excitedly, his voice raising again.

"Oh my god Max! Shut up, do you want us to get caught? And no. Just your room." She replied.

"Sorry again. Okay... Lead the way, Gail."

"I am, idiot." She quipped back.

"Rude!!!"

"SHUT UP MAX!!!"