Wakey wakey!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own naruto unfortunately SIGHS all rights go to kishimoto burtttt I do own misako she's my oc HURR  yes, I am weird

------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun began to shine threw the curtain's, the light hit the girl's face. She opened her eye's to be greeted by the sun's light. "MY EYES!" She screeched as she fell out of the bed. She slowly got up from the floor putting her hands over her eye's. She began to walk backward's aiming for the mirror.

As she began to brush out her bush nest she looked at herself in the mirror. She had dark blue eyes, pale skin and blonde shoulder length hair complete with bangs. Her name was Misako Akyima.

"Ah, what time is it?" She wandered as she slowly walked over to her wardrobe and pulled out some clothes and put them on.

((I'll draw a picture of what her clothing looks like AHH soz I'm to lazy to explain IMA SORRY be creative in the mean time))

She ran out of her bedroom to the kitchen and grabbed a banana. "BEST BREAKFAST EVER" she shouted while shoving tha banana into her mouth. "Best get going!" She grinned as she put on her shoes and ran out the door.

"I wander what academy is gonna be like?" She thought out loud as she ran towards the school.

------------------------------------------------------------------

FUN!! Hope you enjoyed what ever that was ^^ well anyway see you in the next chapter SLÁN!