Jurassic park 5

I am back and I saw a picture of a person at the same island in the 4th movie .so I am going back and I am going to bring a few friends. when we arrive I get off the helicopter. I walk 2 miles and I saw him again and he was worse then ever. it was the T rex he was fighting the spinosaurus .one of my friends ran out and saved my life he was fighting for my life he was dead but he was my hero. chapter 2 . I was in the forest I saw a nest it was a v, vlocirapter nest. a egg It was a white egg. I was about to tuch it a 2 vlocirapter came up and he 1 of my friends killed him from the back. chapter 3 I was in the forest I so a anculysarus he was eating a leaf. I took a picture of the animal I went to the mawnten/s a nest had a egg It was the first egg in the nest it was a tarudactl egg a tarudactl came and picked me up and I struggled trying to get away so he let me go and I fell in a river I saw a bot I swam to the bot I had one friend left as I was one inch from the helicopter and my bot got attacked by a pack of vlosarapter/s I ran through the forest I saw him again it was a T rex chapter 4 I was in the forest and I saw that T rex he was with his family he had some eggs a tarudactl tride to get a egg the t rex killed it I built a home for the night it was in a tree I made a bed out of leaf/s in the morning I stole taridacktl eggs for breakfast . the bed was uncomfortable I should of made a pillow. I went to the forest and I saw a building I went inside it was a lab it was filled with cracked eggs from dinosaurs in it showed the whole life sickle of all the dinosaurs on the island. chapter 5 I saw the head of a vlosarapter but it was not his head it was him he ran after me I was so scared I almost went pee in my pance. I had all vlosarapter call he ran away it was just like that they could talk to each other. chapter 6 I was in the house that I built. I saw something pop out of the leaves it was a longneck head in the morning I passed breakfast and ran into the forest it was still there it was a longneck I took a few pictures of it. I brot some wiyers to Mack a telafowne I call the helicopter to pick me up and take me home I was back and I found Amber there let's see what happens in the next book.