Secret Date

This is my very first one-shot fiction. I'll write this whole fiction from Kris's point of view.

~~

At the movie conference,

Interviewer asked to Chan Yeol

" Park Chan Yeol ssi I heard that you are now planning to stay at Shanghai for movies. Is that true? "

"Yes, it is. May be four to five months in Shanghai. "

"Which kind of movies will you shoot? "

"Ahh I'm not still sure about that "

Blah X blah X blah

<displayed on tv>

Yifan turn off his T.V.

"What Chan Yeol is planning to stay in Shanghai for shooting. What a good news.  I can plan to meet with him. I need to ask my scheldues.  "

Ti ti ti < press phone keys>

"Hello manager ge how about my plans for next four or five months? "

"Ohmm please wait.  Let me check.  Ohh you need to go to Shanghai next month. Also to Hongkong and Quangzhou. "

"Oh really. It's great. So how long it will be to stay in Shanghai?  "

"Over a week or two weeks? Still not sure. It only depends on shooting and weather. You need to shoot at Shanghai habour so if the weather is not fine you can't shoot."

"Oh it likes that. Okk xie xie ge"

[End of Phone Call]

"Ahh so all I need to know is  when will Chan Yeol go to Shanghai.  Exact date and time. I really want to do this as a secret. Even Chan Yeol doesn't know. So how can I know this exact date and time?? Ahh I can contact with Sehun "

[Phone message]

To Sehun

>>Sehun maknae yahh when will Chan Yeol go to Shanghai? Tell me.  Don't tell to others that I asked. Especially Chan Yeol. <<

From Sehun

>>Haha ok I'll make this as a secret. He'll go to Shanghai on xxxxxx. I really hope you two have a great time.<<

"Oh so now it only left two weeks to wait to meet with Chan Yeol. Is this dream? "

< passed two weeks with his daily scheldues>

~~

At Shanghai,

I really remembered the time went together with EXO members. We had a really fun time here. Now I have no person to lean on. I'm individual now. However  I feel like this, I feel no stress here. Whatever forget all and now I can meet with Chan Yeol again.

Chan Yeol ahh I miss you so much.

I accepted this movie to shoot all beacause of you hyung.

What can we do now?

Go to my guest house is the best I think.

Yep hyung.

>>At Yifan's guest house<<

"Wow hyung  you are really a boss. "

"Hee hee I recently decorated this for you. Do you like it?"

"Of course. These all are my favourite.  You still remember hyung. "

"How can I forget it. We lived more than  two years together. "