Prologue

Prologue:

"I Know Love Is Not Forever...

I know I can't offer you everything, but I promise to make your every wish come true, I'm not your ideal prince to sweep you off your feet, but I always try my best to be one perfect guy for you..."

*smiles*chuckle*

"I don't need you to be perfect, cause nobody is... But you are in my eyes, you may not be a prince, but you are my ideal type... You don't need to offer me everything, I just need you, and the only wish you can grant for me is... Never leave me, just make me happy and not gloomy... Don't lie to me, just be true... And there's nothing more I'd ask... I love you, Baekhyun and always will..."

"I promise, Eunji... Just love me right... I promise to make you the happiest girl in the whole world... I love you... Everyone says there's no forever, but let's build our own forever"

*RIIIIIINNNNGGGG*

“*gasp* W-What--”

“Eunji-ah! Wake up! You're going to be late for school!” Eomma shouted and I rubbed my eyes irritatedly “It was all a dream... Your beyond from having him, Eunji... Wake up! Byun Baekhyun will never notice you!” I repeatedly said that to myself while slapping my cheeks,

“I really have to get over him...”

I turned my gaze to the clock, and saw the time... Aigoo, I better get up... Or I'll get another scolding from Eomma,

I reluctantly got off my bed and walked to my bathroom, I just wish today would be a lot different from yesterday and the other days...

Chaos will slap me again, if they won't behave...

*sigh* Byun Baekhyun... I wanna get over you now... Get out of my head please...

Nerds don't mix with Popular guys like you...

***

Here is not the prologue, I'll be posting it completely tomorrow~!

-Snoopy