I Think I Wanna Marry You.

Announcement : ima be calling prince Jay or Jacob...

Jacob's Pov :

It was the same every day for me , get bullied here and there then go to class but this day changed my life , it was um lemme think oh yeah it was in the middle of March this girl moved to my school and also right next door to me , her name was Yn she was different like me , she also changed my life forever it was never the same.... Which was good

So in the middle of March Yn moved to Los Angeles and happened to go to my school and lived right next door to me but we were in 3rd grade at the time she was so amazing and still is but lemme just go on with the story , the day we met I remember it so clearly...

Yn's Pov :

( This is in the past )

So my birthdays coming up I'm going to turn ten , but my mom made us move to Los Angeles from New York she told me it wasn't to far but I looked on a map and it was very far , the last day for me at my school wasn't so sad because I didn't have to many friends actually none at all unless the class pet counts , we came to Los Angeles in March not to great in timing because school was almost over and I needed to make friends which I was scared of doing so much until I met this boy named Jacob but I call him Jay he was so different from everybody else and I liked that about him and we were so much alike we became best friends the day we met...

Jacob's Pov :

Ever since Yn moved here I stopped getting bullied i don't really even know why I think it's because she's so beautiful or something and they don't want to be mean to me or her because of her beauty but eh I don't even though at least it was put to an end...