1

Ridin to the warehouse i think bout my life it's got it's downfalls but i love it.

I got three brothers im the oldest at 25, Jamir and Javar are twins their 23 and the youngest at 21 is Jabar we're real close always together.

If I didn't have them I don't know what I would be doin, my brother Jabar in college his major is business.

I pulled up to the warehouse went thru the security gate and parked in the underground lot and rode the elevator up.

I stepped out and walk into the lounge its a big ass room with wall to wall black sectionals and a 72 inch TV wit ps4 and Xbox one i found these niggas playing ps4 smokin blunt after blunt and they drinkin like they ain't got shit to do.

I pull out one of my revolvers and popped one off they jumped up reachin for they guns i stepped in the lounge and they stopped what they was doin and looked at me.

" You know yall got work to do but y'all in here smokin and drinkin and playin games yall better get to work or someone's not getting paid,Shit u might get shot " .

I walk into my office and see Jamir and Javar countin money " wus up yall ".

" Wus up bro " they said together i sat in my chair and rolled a blunt and started tokin and looked at the numbers from this week and they were low im missin fifty thousand dollars.

" You got the reports from last week " i Said Javar gave me the reports i looked at it the one from last week was straight.

" Somebody robbin us they took fifty bandz, who else have access to the money when I'm not here " I said.

" Its only one person and it got to be him cause when the soldiers come in and re up we count it and nobody else is in here or has access to the office it's Roc " Javar said.