im not your daughter?

"YOU WORTHLESS CHILD I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!" My mother screamed at me and slapped me till I fell on the floor. All I did was make her a cake because its her birthday today. Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself, I'm hyerin Min Hyerin. I'm 17, I'm korean, Dominican,and Japanese. I'm basically unwanted everywhere I go. My parents....well they are complete assholes. Anyway back to the story. I ran out of the house and walked around the streets of Seoul. It was dark and cold because it was December. So I walked to the park so I could relax and think. I don't want to go back home but I have nowhere else to go. I started crying without noticing. Then I heard a loud noise coming from near the lake on the other side of the park. Me, being the curious person I am, walked to the lake to see what was going on. I looked around the trees, but I hid behind some. I heard boys. Listening to them I heard one of them say something about feeding something. Oh so they have a pet, that's cool I wish I had a puppy. I was about to turn around and leave when one of the boys showed in front of me with a huge bunny smile. He was beautiful, but his smile scared you. He looks familiar. "well, well....if isn't Hyerin. Hey Hyerin, what's wrong, you look scare?" The others came and laughed but then stopped and stared at my face. "Hey Hyerin don't you remember us? We go to the same school...or at least we used to." Said one with really broad shoulders. " Nno i don't remember you guys...wwhy are you guys staring at me like that??" I asked, I'm completely scared now. One moved forward and looked at me with a side smirk he has a really nice body though...nows not the time for pervy thoughts. "I'm Jimin, and you know you really shouldn't walk around with blood dripping off your face, heh you never know what could happen." I was shocked and touched my face. Well he was right there was blood there. "oh thank you jimin for telling me...I'll go back now. Bye" I said and quickly tried to run. But before I could another one stopped me...Damn why are they all so damn beautiful? This one had a rectangular shaped smile it was cute...it made him seem sweet. "you're not going anywhere, we're not done with you yet Min Hyerin. " one with a really slightly deep voice said.".....HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!!?! " "we told you that we knew you duh" "I don't give a damn if you know me, LET ME GO!! " I screamed at them all. They looked taken a back and a little shocked but then they went back to smirking. "Jungkook" the one with the bunny smile looked at jimin who had called him. "Ne hyung?" he said. "Jungkook, do it. It's your turn,enjoy." The one with the deep voice said. I was scared so I ran out of instinct only to feel a really long and sharp object enter my neck. When I felt that....my body felt different it hurt like hell. I screamed and hit Jungkook really hard he fell on the ground in shock...but he got back up and bit me!!! It hurt so bad....he didn't stop biting me...he never let go. I felt my body go numb...my eyes felt heavy. I heard screaming from the other guys in the background."Wonwoo oppa......I need you.."
Was the last thing I said before I blacked out.

Hey everyone ~~ I'm hyerin this is my first story ever um I hope you like it 😄😀 who is wonwoo to her? What will happen? All these q's bye guys