Part 1

Mabel's P.O.V:

"Dipper wake up! There's someone in the kitchen!!" I whisper-scream to my sleeping brother. He groans and rolls over. "Mabel its probably a rat. Plus it's 3 am, Go To Bed!" He said and he fell back asleep. I frown. I walk to my bed and I grab my flashlight. I turn it on. Nothing happens. "Ugh, more batteries." I say and I walk to my closet and pull out my sweater with batteries. I take 2 off and I put them in the flashlight. I turn it on, Light. I smile then I go the door of the bedroom and opened it. I get down stairs and there was a hissing sound. I was getting scared. I walk over to the kitchen and I see red stuff on the floor. No not red stuff it was...Blood? I felt a cold chill on my neck, I froze. "W-Who's there?" I stutter. "Shooting Star..." I hear a whisper in my ear. No one calls me that besides. "Bill!?" I whisper-scream. I turn to see a boy my age (16) but a little older. He smiled at me. "Your dreaming shooting star...Dreaming." He whispered and then everything was black. I wake up from the horrible dream, I was sweating and breathing deeply. I look over Dipper's bed and he was asleep. I look at my clock, I read out loud. "7 am." I get up and I run to Dipper's bed and I start to shake him. "Wake up Dipper, its 7." He wakes up and we both get dressed. We reach the stairs and we run down them. Dipper was first but then stopped at the end. I got down to see what was wrong. There was blood everywhere on the floor. "Mabel, look!" Dipper said pointing at the blood. I gulp, maybe that was not a dream. Maybe it was real but Bill lied to me. "Dipper..Where Grunkle Stan?" I said. Dipper looked at me with fear and said "I don't remember seeing him."