My Awesome Trip

Quickly, we need to arrive temple at lunch time, stop playing, go change your cloth, and wear the shoes quickly, I will prepare snack for you, Shout my grandma. We are going to chinese temple for gods, this is very important for her because we go there once a year. We get up on the car, and my grandpa drive really quickly. About 1 hour later, we arrive the temple, my little brother was really excited

When my grandparents got in the temple, they tell us to play around and wait for them. So we walk around, we explore a yard with many lions, tigers, gorillas, Horse, Giraffe, Hippo and many animal else. At first, My brother Screamed: RUN, THOSE THING ARE GOING TO EAT US! So my sister, brother run away. but I walk to the yard, and found out they are all statues. So I pull them back and I ride on the lion and says: See, they are all statues. My sister and brother felt funny, so my sister climb on horse, my brother climb on gorilla, they yelled yeah run faster! After we ride on every animals, we leave the yard and went to explore again.

So we found a little mossy lake with many beautiful fish inside, and a little mossy bridge between two sides of the lake.

My brother was really exciting about going to play, he was still 5 years old.

My grandfather is a nice person, he is very strong. He like to swim.

My little brother was really excited, so he wanted to run through the bridge, but when he went up, my brother step on moss, slipped and fall down in the mossy lake, fortunately the lake is not deep, and he is not scared, laughing loud in the lake. My brother yell :quickly let me out, the fishy is going to eat me!

We ran to call my grandparents, so my grandpa pulled my brother out and yelled at him."I told you to not run by the lake, why don't you listen?"

my brother was all dirty and mossy. There are no shower room ,so he only can shower on the big sink, it was so funny.

Be careful around the lake, or any water, if don't you will fall just like my brother