Fred and Hermione

An extra large PHC inspired by a dear friend of mine who wrote PHs for ppl but never for herself....
Its gonna be a great summer, thought Fred smilling to himself . Oh no ! what was i thinking , he sat upright on his bed, moreover i have so much to worry about the shop, voldemort and yes the most important Harry . George was snoring away right by his side . For a moment he thought of waking him up but then again he really didn't want anyone to know what he was thinking . He felt guilty , for it was the first time in his life he was hiding something from his brother. He slowly got up from his bed and went to the kitchen . He couldn't get it out from his head . 
It was the first day she arrived . He and George pulled a prank the moment she set her foot in the 12th Gimmauld place . George had blamed him for the nasty trick and slipped away. Fred apologized , for it was truly his idea . That day for the very first time Hermione , instead of scolding him for there trick smiled up at him and said it was an outstanding bit of magic and it may make them famous one day.
Fred smiled to himself . Then he heard a faint noise and felt a cold hand touching his arms . Fred whisked his chair and pointed his wand on whosoever was standing behind him . " Fred its just me " spoke a soft voice. "oh what are you doing , up so late? and why is hand so cold ?" Fred asked concerned . He took Hermione's hand and pulled her towards the fire. Hermione was shaking with cold as well as fear. "What happened?" Fred asked again . this time Hermione broke into tears . Fred patted he hand and soothed her till she regained the color . Taking a sip from the glass of water that he gave her , started " The jug in our room was empty ... i wanted some water ... I thought of waking Ginny but she was sleeping soundly..... so i was making my way down here when i heard a strange noise coming from a room ... i went into it and opened a drawer where the noise was coming from some thing swooped out of it and the next thing i saw was Ron lying lifeless on the floor and blood every where .... though i suspect it was a boggrat but why him , why Ron " and she started to cry again . That moment Fred realized she can never be his , she loved his little brother and how could he even think of hurting his brother , Hermione is best for him and they both would be happy together. He smiled to himself and pulled her up " come on " he said where she asked sniffing "just come" .
He took her to Ron's room where he was in a sound sleep snoring loudly , both of them smiled as Fred caste a disillusionment charm and 'silenco' on the door he then pranked Ron awake and the first thing Ron saw when he woke up was a spider tapdancing on his stomach he screamed and they ran away from his room . By the time they reach Hermione's room she was laughing like a any thing ." You okay now" Fred asked her with a smile she nodded "thanks Fred " she said and started to go into her room when suddenly tiny beetles flew fast her ear a started pooping like colorful fireworks silently in front of her she turned and smiled at the creator of those tiny fireworks "You know you should do this at school some times they are gonna love it" she said and closed the door.
Fred wanted to tell her how he felt when she smiled he wanted to hold her , to kiss those beautiful lips but he didn't because he knew it wasn't the right thing to do..... From that day on-ward he took it on himself to make her laugh and to watch out for her now if he lives it will be for her and her only for the insufferable know it all . He smiled and whispered at the closed door Yes Hermione "I will do it at school sometimes not because they will love it but because i will get to see that smile of yours".......and with that he went to his room ........
Little did he know what lies ahead in his life......