Chapter 1

I kiss my boyfriend goodbye to go to class as the bell rings.
"Bye babe" Caleb says as he releases from my lips.

"Bye, see you free period" I say with a smirk.

I walk to biology, and sit in my seat. As the teacher announces the agenda for today.
I notice a tall and cute guy walk in. He had to be new because I never seen him in the hallways or on campus. The teacher stops talking as he too notices the new kid.

"Ah yes, Our new student Jack Gilinsky. Please take a seat anywhere you like." As he gestures to the only seat available. Which is to the left of me two seats down.
I couldn't help but to stare. But as he makes eye contact with me I looked away.
Oh god he made eye contact and saw that I was staring.

~

Class ends and I pack all my stuff. I have a free period so I always go outside on campus to sit in my favorite spot, under a tree, where's it's quiet and beautiful filled with flowers. It's my favorite spot to think and meet up with Caleb.
As I walk to my favorite spot, I soon see Jack standing there. His hair, dark brown and wavy, but it's in the style of a quiff. Wearing a white t-shirt, black jeans, and holding his black leather jacket in one hand.
I walk up to him to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Brit-" I was cut off.

"So you like staring at people?" Turning his neck to me with a smirk on his face.
Ughhhhh! Is this kid serious?!?

"No, you just happened to catch me staring. I mean you are new.."
A dead silence surrounds us.

"Well, my name is Brittany" I said giving a little smile.

"Well, Brittany. I'm Jack and I'm off"

"Um, where are you going?" I said confused.

"I'm leaving this dump"

"Leaving? School? You can't. That's skipping!"

"Noooo!" He says with sarcasm.

"You don't care if you get into trouble?" I say with some sort of concern.

"Are you saying you never skipped before??" chuckling.

"Don't laugh, I'm a straight A student. I have to go to class." I said being annoyed.

"Come on" He grabs my wrist pulling me with him.
I didn't want to and I had to meet up with my boyfriend but I couldn't seem to stop him. It's like I wanted to go with him even though I didn't know him at all and what he's capable of.