Oyez: A Sci-Fi Story

One day, in a system known as Kepler by you puny humans, a big asteroid was propelling nonstop to what you call Kepler 22-B, on route to destroy the planet. A robot named Oyez wanted to get to the bottom of this supernatural mystery (not like ghosts, but unnatural, this is sci-fi, not horror) He wanted to use an app on his super-nerdy tech phone, but there was no wi-fi (stupid Furizon, rip-offed Verizon in a story, I'm so brave). So he just used his regular telescope instead (so get off your phones people)

Oyez found metal scrap inside the asteroid using his infrared telescope (I love technology). So he presumed that the asteroid was attracted by magnetic waves (once again, I'm a nerd!), and he would have to go sublevel to find the magnetism. He went to buy a submarine for the voyage, along the way, he met a tri-ped robot subordinate to him named E-LLAW (don't judge me). "Oh, hey Oyez, how are you doing?" asked E-LLAW. "I'm on a mission to save our planet from an asteroid" said Oyez, "Now don't tell anyo-."

"OH MY GOODNESS, GUYS, RUN AWAY QUICK!" exclaimed E-LLAW, "THERE BE AN ASTEROID ABOUT TO HIT US!" Just then, the most random thing in this story happened. "I'll save you!" in the sky, "It's a bird", "It's a plane", "It's an anime Donald Trump", no it was none other than Roku the Super-Saiyan!!! He used his marshmallow lazer to obliterate the asteroid (this was in his imagination). So Oyez steals the submarine (I know what you're gonna say, but the town is in a mass fear anyway!). He synced with the sub, and went to the core, which was a synonym for unright and unlevel piece of gravity. So he got his drilling gear and to make a long story short (to cut out more science) sent the asteroid away.