"Chapter 1

~Dream~

You were walking around, ear buds in your ears as you had your head down, staring intently at the ground as somebody runs up to you and grabs you, pulling you into a suffocating hug as you struggle to breath. Before you get crushed to death, you heard a deep voice, "Your mine."
~End of dream.~

You woke up with a start as you heard your alarm clock going off and your mom yelling for you to get your ass up before you miss the bus. You grumble and yell back, "I'm up! Gawd!" You roll your eyes and roll out of bed. You land face first into the cold carpet floor and you hit your nose. Your hand immediately flies to your nose. "Ouch!" You exclaim and you sneeze uncontrollably for the next two minutes. You get on your hands and knees and crawl to the closet to find an outfit. You sit there for a good 10 minutes when you finally pick an outfit. Ripped baby blue jeans, tight crop top that says, 'My Pussy, My Choice.', a small leather jacket, a lace bra, and a pair of (f/c) socks and underwear and a pair of your favorite comfy sneakers. You head to the bathroom to do your makeup. As you were finishing the last touches to it, your phone goes off as your alarm tells you it's time to go to the bus. You hurry up and grab your bag and run out the door, your (h/c) flying behind you. You made it to your stop just in the nick of time. You ran up the three steps as you chose a empty seat in the back. You plopped yourself down in the seat as you start to pop your ear buds in. You looked out the window as the bus starts crawling and picks up speed. You take a deep breath as you melt into the seat, yawning. You laid your head against the window and question why you still exist and the bus starts back up and hums as it takes off to the next stop. You look out the window as you see your best friend wave excitedly at you. You smiled as she got on the bus. "Hi (Y/N)!" She said, smiling. "Hey.." You replied quietly. She sat next to you and looked at you concered. "What's wrong?" She asked carefully. "Nothing," you replied, "just tired is all," you gave her a tired smile. She nodded understanding and pulled out her phone. You smiled and fell asleep against the warm glass pane.