The Beginning

I fell in love with her as the
leaves fell in autumn, slowly and beautifully.
Her red hair the color of the beautiful leaves and her pale skin as white as the snow to come.
Her eyes the color of springs beautiful blue rain.
Her passion and wild as a lion the slowly became a faun.
I met her in summer, she was as happy as a child. We had spent many good times together, but these all faded away when her parents died two summers later.
While let's start from the beginning.
~Spring 2013~
I was 15 when I met her, she was as the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Her smile could break the darkest or souls.
"Hello my names Elisabeth Wolf." She said.
"Um. Um hi my names Alexander Snow." I said blushing.
"So Alex I guess your my neighbor?" Elisa said.
"Mmh yeah, do you mind if I call your Elisa?" I asked.
"Only if I can call you Alex." Elisa smiled.
"Okay Elisa, I have to go." I said and my mom yelled my name.
"Bye Alex, and hey you should come to my party tonight next week." She said well walking away.
"Okay." I screamed.
"Okay." Elisa said.
~Elisa's party~
I wore tan skinny jeans, black van, red and back flannel with a black tank top under it.
When I walked in I saw several other people around my age. Everyone with either wine or a phone in there hand.
I heard piano from the other room with a string quartet backing it up. They where playing what sounded like ______. This song was one I was familiar with because I had played it at my parents wedding the fall before.
I went up to them to see Elisa playing the viola. I walked up and asked.
"You play the viola?" I asked.
"Yeah, I have played since 5th grade, why?" Elisa asked.
"I have played since 7th grade." I said well rubbing the back of my neck.
"Is that so." Elisa asked while handing me her viola.
"Play me something." Elisa said commanding more than asking.
"Okay." I said.
I stared play "Never Stop Believing" by Journey.
The other string Instruments joined along with the piano.
"I met her in a smokey room, smell of wine and sweet perfume." Everyone sang, but the only person I payed attention to was Elisa.
I stayed after everyone left, Elisa and I stayed up and watched the whole 1st season of "Friends" and she fell asleep in my arms.
I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I got of the couch and walked to the kitchen. Elisa was where a beautiful floral dress with red vans.
"Good morning." I said.
"Good morning." Elisa said.
"Where are your parents?" I asked.
"My mom and dad are in the next town over for business so it's just me till tomorrow." Elisa said.
"Oh. Okay. So what are you making?" I asked.
"French toast." Elisa said.
"Do you mind setting the table?" Elisa asked.
"Okay." I said.
She told me where everything was and I started to set the breakfast table right next to the French doors that lead to the pool.
"Hey so you want to go swimming?" Elisa asked.
"Yeah okay but I don't have any swim trunks.
"It's ok you can where some of my dads." Elisa said laughing.
"Okay?" I asked more questionably.
She handed me a red, white and blue speedo.
"Okay." I said nervously.
I put it on and I showed myself to her.
"Does this make my but look big?" I asked.
All she did was giggle, but honestly I didn't care I got to see her in a two piece.
We swam for about two hours. We got out and decided to go hang out with her friends Alice, Jordan and Cameron.
~Door bell rings~
"I'll get it." Elisa says while running to the door.
I follow after her.
"Hey guys." Elisa says while hugging each one of them.
"Hi I'm Alexander Snow but you can call me Alex ." I say while shaking there hands.
"I'm Jordan, Jordan Waters." Jordan says.
"I'm Alice, Alice Walters." Alice says,
"And I'm Cameron, Cameron Waters, Jordan's brother." Cameron said.
We went to the mall, the girls doing more shopping than me and Cameron.
We left with about 90 bags with only 5 being for me and Cameron.
We all got new long boards and decided that after getting back to Elisa's house we would go for a ride. We rode for about two hours. We all had headphones slowly got more and more relaxed. We took a break to eat lunch under a tree about a mile away from Elisa's house.
We continued and decided to go back. When we got back we all left Elisa's house. I pulled her to the side before everyone's goodbyes.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.
"Yes!" She said.
I then kissed her and I left before she could see my blush.