Corpse Party Fanfiction Chapter one. ((Ghost stories....))

Skyla and Kyohei were just sitting in class, waiting for their teacher, Ms.Suzi. She was late for tutoring again. Skyla sighed and looked over at Kyohei, tilting back in her chair. She giggled.

"Don't fall over, Kyo-chan~" she said. Kyohei smiled at her knowingly and let the chair fall on all fours. Skyla looked at the clock and sighed. It was almost seven. She picked up a magazine about polar bears and stared reading. Kyohei had her face buried in a book about horror. I rolled my eyes. Kyohei was OBSSESSED with that horror shit. Just then, Skyla threw the magazine to the ground and stood up.

"We should do something!" Skyla yelled out. Kyohei looked up from her book and smirked.

"Ghost stories?" she suggested. Well, I know I made fun of that horror stuff, but Kyohei's stories were very scary and entertaining. Skyla smiled, a tiny sparkle appeared in her eyes. Kyohei's smirk grew wider. 

"Okay, this story is about the school, built before our lovely highschool, called Heavenly Host Elementary...the school that was shut down and demolished on November 18th, 1975..." she explained. Skyla nodded, urging her to go on. Kyohei continued. 

"There were terrible murders and disappearences that had made the principal shut it down. I'll tell you the story of one of the teachers. She was walking down the stairs...."

Skyla nodded.

"and she fell. Then died." Kyohei said with a slight giggle. Skyla stared at her. A blank expression appeared on her face. She stared at Kyohei for a few moments, then stood up and awkwardly flailed her arms. "THAT WAS TERRIBLE." she yelled. Kyohei tilted her head and smiled. 

"I wasn't finished..." she mumbled. Skyla sat down again, her cheeks flushed a bright pink out of embarrassment. 

"S-Sorry, go on.." she said. Kyohei cleared her throat.

"Well, some people say that she roams the halls of this school, S T I L L  C L A I M I N G  T H E M  T O  B E  H E R  O W N, infact, it's just about time for her to come-" she was inturruped by her brother, Kyou, peeking into the room. 

"Kyohei, mom's wondering why your not home." he said, casually. Kyohei nodded. 

"In just a moment-" as she said that, the light went out and Skyla screamed.