Far Away

This time, This place

Misused, Mistakes

He went out of his van and ran his way inside the studio.

"Good afternoon!!!" he shouted as he open the door where the hosts stays.

"ALDEN!!!!" they shouted as they glomped on him.

He grinned at them. "AHHH!! Na-miss ko po kayo!!!" he said. And started giving his pasalubongs.

"Kuya Alden!" baste came in the room.

"BASTE!! Na-miss kita" he hugged the little kid. "Ang laki ng kasalanan mo sa akin," he said.

And the people in the room laughed.

"Naku, naunahan ka na niyan,"

"Kaya nga po eh, naka score na agad. Samantalang ako be, sa TV screen lang. Ikaw ang dami mo ng kiss kay Ate Meng mo,"

The kid just laughed.

"Pasalamat ka cute ka, kung hindi magtatampo talaga ako sayo," he said and squeezed the child's chubby cheeks. 'Pero ang totoo, nakailang kiss ka?"

The kid just grinned to him.

"Alden, ito yung gagawin mo mamaya,"

"Opo, wait lang po," he left the room and discussed the Kalyeserye episode today with one of the staff.

"So basically, mangagaling ka sa baba paakyat. Nagmamadali ka. Tapos punta ka dun sa lungga mo. Ganun lang, tapos mag a adlib na sina Lola tapos usual lang, okay?"

"Okay po, thank you."

"Welcome back," the staff tap his shoulder, "Ready yourself,"

He was confused but said thanks anyway.

Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait

And his cue came.

He ran as fast as he can to go to his lungga.

He missed this place. This is his portal to see Maine every day.

But all he can see now is a moving van.

"Where's Maine? Is she inside," he's confused. He thought he'll finally see her, communicate with her.

"Hey, nandito na ako. Diba sabi ko hintay lang, babalik din ako. Meng..."

"MENG!" he shouted at the monitor.

"Does she know I'm here? I'm sure she does. Ako naman ba paghihintayin mo?" he thought and put his hands on his face.

Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left

His song started, even in a confused state he look at the camera and sang.

"Give me one look of her,"

Then he heard AK's squeal and he automatically looked at the monitor.

There she is. The girl that he's been longing to see for the past eight days.

His smile naturally flashed and the glee on his face was beyond his control.

He's just happy to see her again. He never missed someone this much. Damn, he never thought he'll miss someone this much.