The story begings

I was 9 just turned a tween, my mum and dad wouldn't let me have a phone or any social medias so I had nothing to do cause everyone got me Barbie dolls and I said no I'm not a baby anymore to my mum and she was just afraid of me growing up to fast.
I asked my dad if I was allowed to go to the park around the block with my friends but he said no cause it's dangerous but I said to him Belinda's dad would be there so got to go.

Me,Belinda,Jocelyn and Chelsea where sitting at the table and we were talking about our 10th birthday parties that we are going to have but I didn't really know what I was having but I got so jealous because there's big cakes,disco balls,limos and more so I said I was having an DJ,huma,trampoline,pamper party and an sleepover so I lied a little bit ok a lot so went home wrote down everything on a piece of paper and stuck it on the fridge for mum and dad to see it. Mum saw it first she was pretty angry cause she didn't have any money for things like that and it was allowed because it's not age appropriate so I lost all my friends cause I didn't have a phone or make up or things like that .

When I got to the 11 I was popular and had many friends and had a phone and had the birthday ever cause my family won the lottery so that was me when I was a tween