Chapter 1

Michel's POV

I used to have everything, the cool parents, the cool life, even the cool popular friends. But it has been a year now that I lost the 2 people I loved the most and I didn't even tell them that. How shallow of me. I think of all the stupid things I have done last year to purposely tick my parents off while I walk home from school. I reach my house after naming off about 101 things that I did wrong on purpose. I reach in my pocket for the keys to my front door. I unlock it and go inside. I don't know who's pays this house bills because I'm not. I'm assuming someone in my family is doing so know I still live here and refuse to move away. I turn on only the dinning room light on so I can sit down and do my homework. All the photos on the wall are facing backwards so I don't have to see the smiling faces that no longer linger around here. After about of 25 minutes of homework I look at my watch, "Crap." I think to myself it's 5:30! I quick grab the leftover Mac and cheese and put a little bit of Katchup on it and rush to the T.V and turned on my favorite show, Supernatural. I sat down and watched the glowing screen while eating my bloody looking M&C. If I was gay or bisexual I would definitely be on team Dean but sense I'm not I don't care as long at their is murder in some way. Sam and Dean are the most amazing team ever except for a few times but that's because they are brothers. I wish my parents left me a brother to grow up with or to deal with their passing with.
After I eat and finish 4 episodes of Supernatural, I go and get ready for bed. I brush my teeth, comb my hair, wash my face, and dress in P.Js. Right before I go to bed I go in the bathroom and sign something to myself and today the magical words that I sign to myself is, "I hate you!" I always sign something hurtful to myself because I think that it's my fault that my family is gone. I didn't even bother to go to their funeral. Right before I went to bed I heard a knock on the door.