Let the music move you. <3 (One Direction Love story)

Hi guys, I'm Mary I know I suck at writing but oh well. This story has my name and my friends. if you want me write one about you message me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE 

Mary's POV

It was dark and rainy out. I was a litlle pissy because Harry was suppose to come over to help me with my homework plus he knows I hate storms."he was kinda my snuggle buddy." Anyway he still wasn't answering his phone. Me and Harry have been friends or should I say Best Friends since I was 8 and he was 10, when he moved in down the block. I haven't seen him that much since he started One Direction. Don't get me wrong I love them all so much they are my brothers but sometimes I wish he never went to the tryouts. I called him again for the 29th time I think, and he fianlly answerd. "Mary?" "yes it's Mary who else? but were are you?" "I'm on my way over, Someone a little scared?"  "SHUT UP YOU KNOW I HATE STORMS!' " Well I'm almost there, calm down." (phone call ends) " BOOM" the thunder crashes I scream. All I hear from up staris is 'SHUT UP". Yes My mom hates me. She thinks I'm some sort of slut that she didn't raise. I get everything I know from her. It was about 1:30 in the morning. Well I'm not going to school tomorrow. I think. Harry fianlly walks in "hello there Beautiful" he screams. ' Shut up my mom is sleeping." "sorry miss gumpy" "well I'm scared shitless and you said you would be here at 9.." " sorry I had something to prepare for with the boys" I role my eyes at the sound of that.

_______________________________________________

What do you all think is gonna happen? HAHAHA I KNOW! but I know it sucks Sorry Just please keep reading(: