My Feelings

*Eren's POV*
Hi.....Yeah, quite the intro to the story of my life huh? Ugh nevermind, anyway my name is Eren Jaeger I'm a high school student who was originally from Germany but have only lives there until about the age of five. Well on my fifth birthday, yeah my birthday, my parents decided that they couldn't stand each other anymore, and divorced, After that me and my dad moved to Rhode Island, where I still live today, I am now Sixteen and don't know what to do with my life anymore, the world is spinning in circles again.....i'm sorry, I'm facing depression at the moment and, I don't know anymore, well at least it's my birthday.... I look at the clock on my bedside table. 6:00AM , I rub my eyes and get up quickly, going to my bathroom while thinking to myself " God damnit, I'm going to be late again.... That's already 6 tardies" I look at the mirror and see all the cuts around my sides, wrists, and thighs, I sigh and take my boxers off, throwing them into a basket and get into the shower, turning it on, not caring if it's cold or hot, I begin to think to myself "another day.....just another day....you can make it.....or not, what if you don't? Oh well... Fuck it"
*5 minutes later*
I turn off the shower and get out, grabbing a towel from the closet and drying myself out, starting with my hair and begin to slowly move downwards, finishing. "Alright...just the norm..." I get to my drawer and pull out a pair of socks and boxers, putting them on and then going into my closet, grabbing a "Green Day" shirt and some black faded jeans, I grab my shoes and my phone, putting it in my back pocket quickly as I walk out my door and run downstairs, skipping breakfast and out the front door. I began walking towards my school, and freeze as I look up at the sign with its name "Titan High" I sigh and walk through the double doors, making my way through the crowds as I see my class room door but before I can reach it I get rammed into by Levi down to the floor and look up at him, thinking to myself "right...the reason on why I hate my life" I begin to struggle, trying to get away as he punches my stomach multiple times, and then head butting me, making my nose and lip bleed, I watch him walk away and give me the middle finger, yelling at me "you owe me lunch money you little bitch!" I get up and try to get a grip on something but fall instead and then it all went black, when I opened my eyes I saw a beautiful face, almost angelic..."Am I dying? Is this it?" And then back to black.