Soundless Voice

----------------

P H R A S E Z E R O

----------------

A world of tragedy and entwined fates. There is another spieces that shares the human world with us humans.

They are- The Shinigamis.

The main character is a particular Shinigami nicknamed -Kuro. The shinigamis are humans who died and rose again as The Chosen Ones. They are wiped clean of the memories of their past human life and given a name by The Creator. Chosen to serve a life sentence of everyday soul reaping and also to protect the human race from The Cursed creatures.

Each Shinigami owns a Scythe. The Scythe comes in different shapes, sizes and types. Some are in the form of swords, Guns, Whips, or basically any weapon made from any human era. Kuro, for some unexplained reason has no Scythe. He struggles to survive in the Shinigami world and is branded as one of the weakest Shinigami, and a disgrace of their species.

One fateful day, Kuro falls helpless to a giant skeleton that is the spirit of the unburied dead. Also known as Gaikotsu. weaponless and drained of any energy, he made a final prayer to The Creator in the face of the monster. As the Gaikotsu sucks away his life essence, his eyes slowly closed. A bright warming light warped around his body, the deep dreadful and hollow feeling of losing souls disappeared.

The last thing he sees, the sorrowful golden eyes of an angel.

-------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

-------------

Hi all :D

Please Comment, vote and share!

Inspired to write this story while listening to Vocaloid's 'Soundless Voice' Don't ask me how it inspired me because I don't even know it myself!

Anyways, Enjoy ~

-Amanda ;)