Love at first sight

It was an ordinary high school day. I was just standing around when all of a sudden three boys came running towards me. I was able to dodge two of them but not the third. He really didn't notice me until I fell on my butt.
It got me pretty mad but he said sorry and everything back to normal. Even though he said sorry I still had rage inside of me. He had this really cool sweater on with black strings on the hood and buttons on the side. So I went over to him and said "Hey I love your sweater". I grab the strings and pull them. Everyone standing next to him laughed including me. After a while I asked my friend Kayla "Where's your friend with the blue sweater?". She said "Why do you ask?". I answered "just curious". Quickly she found out I liked him of course I answered "No I don't like him". She kept on bothering me until I admitted I liked him. She was in such a shock. She literary obligated me to talk to him. I was really nervous. When I went to talk to him he said "Hey aren't you the girl who pulled the strings on my sweater?". I answered "Yeah it's me". I was going to say my name but Kayla stopped me before I could even say the first letter. "What are you doing?"she asked. "Talking to him of course". "No, no, no you're doing it all wrong"she said. I finally had the guts to talk to him and she ruined it. Now I felt worst, my stomach was driving me nuts, I couldn't even speak. So I decided not to talk to him. I take band class so I don't have a free hour like everybody has. On that very day my science teacher didn't come so I had a free hour. I went to my normal spot but when I look towards my left there he was. I was surprised, but I had to ignore him. That Friday was the big "Talent Show" and I had to practice. I started to practice I was doing just fine suddenly these boys start teasing me. "Wow you're voice sounds like a cow" the boy on the left said. While the other one laughed. The boy I liked came over to talk to me but I walked away. It wasn't cause of him it was about the boys that where bothering me. When I came back I said "Sorry I walked away" he said "No need your friend Vianca explained what happed"I felt so relived to know that. We kept of talking till it was time for our next class. My friends were so happy I talked to him me too. I realized that ever since the day I met him it was love at first sight.