Match made in hell

How did Dipper Pines end up in hell? 

He wasn't too sure about that. 

*Flashback to about a few months ago*

Maybe it was because he stole too much, lied all the time, pretty much straight up murdered his sister  Mabel and great uncle Stan after burning their house on fire when he was 22 years old, because he was possessed. So technically, their deaths weren't is fault, it was his fault for messing with the supernatural and demons and such, but still, he definitely still blamed himself entirely for it. After about 4 months after his death, Dipper completely lost it. He kept on hearing voices in his head, and it drove him mad. He couldn't sleep for days, and had the most terrifying thoughts not known to man. Then, he finally went off the deep end. He made a deal with the wrong demon, and he got killed. "Good job, Dipper Pines. You really did good there, eh?"

*End of flashback*

But Dipper really wasn't pissed off about that. I mean, he was pissed that he wouldn't get to see his family again because most likely, they were up in heaven. 

Dipper mumbled his breath under his breath "If there even is one." See, when you make deals with demons and encounter the supernatural, you become accustomed to the thought that hell does very much exist but heaven... not so much. Besides, Dipper was always an atheist. So it didn't really matter now, he guessed. 

But that wasn't why he was pissed. It was because once you reach a full year of birth (basically turning one) you get a message on your arm, which are the words of your soulmate. And unfortunately, Dipper never found one. He was too interested in the paranormal. But, he still really wanted to know. 

As Dipper walked around the fiery pits of hell, (he had only been here for about, like, 3 hours ago), he stumbled across someone. He looked up to the persons face to apologize but he studied them first. He had bright blue eyes, with visible gold flecks. His skin was like honey, a dark gold color that was shiny. A few freckles were splashed upon the bridge of his nose. He wore a black suit, with a yellow vest on it, and a cape attached. When he saw the inside of the cape, it flickered pictures of things like what sort of looked like the apocalypse, but Dipper wasn't too sure. Finally, he had blonde hair swept upon his eyes, with blue tips which looked like fire at the end, and to top it off, he wore a top hat (no pun intended)  Needless to say, Dipper thought that this guy was hot. 

"Damn, you're really hot" Dipper said out loud. On accident. Dipper cussed aloud, reddening darker than the blood of  corpses that he handled with that one demon (long story, don't ask)

"Well of course it is, you twat. Welcome to your worst nightmare, it's hella hot" He said, gesturing to his whole body. 

Suddenly, Dipper gasped. 

Shit. He looked at his arm, and his arms read  "Welcome to your worst nightmare, it's hella hot" Dipper blushed even more. "Dude, you're my soulmate. Look" He showed him his arm

"Oh." The other boy replied. Whats your name, then?" 

"Dipper. Dipper Pines." Dipper replied. "Yours?"

"Satan himself. Or, you can call me Bill Cipher." 

"Wait, my soulmate is Satan?" Dipper asked. Then, he shrugged. Honestly, he wasn't surprised. 

"Yup, I Satan, am your soulmate. Hey, wanna go take a tour? We can watch people burn at the stake!"He said, a bit too excitedly 

"Dude, let's do it! Dipper cheered. Bill stretched his arm out for Dipper, and Dippers hand intertwined with his fingers. They looked at each other, and smiled happily.

 And as they walked together, They finally decided to sit down. Dipper looked at him straight in the eye after a few minutes.

"Wait, does this mean were a..." Dipper paused. "A match made in hell?" He winked at him, and burst out laughing

"I guess we are" Bill said, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Well of course we are. I mean, heaven would have definitely  never have the 2 of us, 2 males, together, who most likely killed a couple of guys, amiright?" Dipper asked

Bill chuckled. "Of course not", Bill said.

After that, they laid down, holding hands. 

It was literally a match made in hell. But Dipper didn't mind, for once in his life, he was happy.