You asked "What are you doing?"

You're probably sleeping right now, well I just wanted to say thank you.

Thanks for changing how a view things.

You may not know but you have changed my perspective on things. You make me see the positivity in entities. You know that feeling you get when you buy pizza and feel the warmth of the pizza just radiating throughout the box? Well that's how you make me feel.

Its such a good feeling.

Like we can just sit in your car and I'll be having such a good time it might not be noticeable but I am. The way you look at things. The way you "bully" me; makes me feel loved in an ironic way. Don't stop.

Let's not even get into detail about when you're close to me and I can feel your heat. Those moments make me melt. It's something else. It's something that I wanna feel every moment of everyday. It's like a reassuring feeling that everything is going to be okay.

There's been times where I feel alone and sad.

I might feel that for a couple of moments then I look back and remember your warmth and it makes everything better again. It's such a wonderful thing having you in my life.

I'm so lucky for that.

You're a really fucking wonderful and beautiful person. Interior and exterior. I hope you slept well. You're probably most likely going to read this in the AM so Good Morning, I hope you have a really good day. I can't wait to see you soon.

You mean a lot.

Its like 3:30 AM and I fail to sleep because you make my reality better than anything else and I don't want to sleep knowing if I do I can miss time with you.

So what am I doing? I'm reminiscing of the times I've felt amazing with someone and all that fills my mind is you.