p r o l o g u e

"Bella! Hurry up!" Caitlyn complained, dragging me to the entrance of the stadium.

This was my first year here at Willow High School and apparently here in Texas, High School football is a big deal. The whole entire town literally showed up to this game.

Caitlyn is my cousin, who I moved in with last month, tired of my step-mom's stupid ass rules and regulations. She never let me do anything. I had never even been to a party or kissed a boy until I moved here. Now I'm living life to the fullest- no "ragrets". (If you know what thats from, you da real mvp)

We stood at the student section of the bleachers in the big sweaty mob of teenagers and waited for kick off. I was standing next to a super hot guy. He had a seriously perfect jawline and tanned skin. He had chocolate brown- shiny eyes, and basic frat boy hair and clothing. I didn't know many people here yet, so it's no surprise I had no idea who he was. Should I talk to him? lol no I'm socially awk.

"Hey, I'm Cam." The hot guy said, inching closer to me to shake my hand.

"Bella." I replied with a smile.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Oh, he's that kind of guy, huh?

"Really?" I laughed.

"What?" His eyes grew wider with curiosity.

"Within five minutes, I can already assume you're a fuckboy, Cameron." I hesitated to fully answer my thoughts.

"Well how long will it take to prove you wrong." He's a little flirt.

"Won't happen anyways, that was a pointless question." I shot back, enjoying myself now. Finally a distraction from the football game.

"We'll see about that, Belles."
wtf. bro. stay in your lane.

nicknames. don't. work. with. me.