Chapter 1

Three weeks ago
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"But mom, I don't wana go live with those filthy rats."

"It's only for a couple of months ___."

"I'm not going."

"___."

"NO!"

"___,YOU ARE GOING TO GO NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK! THIS IS TO HELP YOUR PEOPLE WIN THE WAR! YOU WILL GO LIVE WITH THE HUMANS FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, FIND OUT THEIR WEAKNESS, AND COME BACK! AM I CLEAR!"

You stood there dumbstruck, surprised at her mother's sudden outburst. When you process what your mom had said, you started to get mad, anger swelling inside of your stomach. You stomped out of the room in frustration, slamming the door and cursing loudly on your way out.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Now
__________________________________________________________________________________________

You arrive at the headquarters of the imperial demon army, suitcase in one hand and map in the other. You curse your mother for making you do this, and your father for supporting her.

"_______?"

You hear your name and turn around to see a girl with purple hair, wearing a black shirt and black skirt, green stripes on the collar, wrists, and shoulders. She had a pink bow in her hair, along with a pink tie and golden buttons down her shirt. She had a white belt and white gloves. She was wearing black knee high socks and black boots.(*see image above*)

"That would be me." You reply.

"We have been waiting for you miss ___. Please come this way." She smiled at you slightly, gesturing for you to follow along. You walk through the large glass door looking around the room, walking behind the girl slowly as she entered the elevator. She hit the button for floor 50, the highest floor.

"My name is Shinoa Hiragi. Nice to meet you ___. I will always be around if you ever need help. "

"Ya." You said nodding slightly, looking down at the ground the whole time.

The door opened, and Shinoa walks out of the elevator, as I follow close behind. People in fancy suits walk by, having what seemed like a very serious conversation. Shinoa goes up to a large red double door knocking loudly.

"Come in."a man's voice said from inside. Shinoa opens the door, telling me to follow her.

"General Guren, this is ___."

Guren had an outfit similar to Shinons, except that he had black pants with white stripes and black shoes instead of a skirt. And instead of green he had red stripes on his wrists, collar, and shoulders.

"Nice to meet you."you said as you observed his room.

"___,this will be your homeroom teacher. Your class will be 1A."Shinon said.

"Tomorrow will be your first official day." Guren said with a slight smile on his face.

"Anyways, it is getting late, so I am going to bring___to her dorm."Shinon said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of his room.

"Good night."we heard General Guren say as we left the room.

"Your dorm is a little far away so it will be about a tem minute drive. Is that fine"

"I have no problem with that. You can drive?"You asked.

"No, no. We will have someone else drive for us."she laughed.

You and Shinon walked up to the car and drove to the dorm. Once you were there, she led you to your new room, 38, and gave you your key.

"Good bye. I'll be here tomorrow morning at 8:00am, so be ready." She said as she closed the door.

You waited for her to close the door before flopping down on your bed, exhausted and irritated. You get your pajamas out of your bag before changing. You take your fake teeth out and brush your teeth. You cuddle up into your bed, dreading having to go out tomorrow as you fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm sorry if it sucks, but it is my first time writing. I will also make the net chapter longer. next chapter when I get 150 views!!