How to escape

Sadie's Pov

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I cant wait to get home!" i tell my best friend Justin. " I can." he says softly and pulls his black purple streaked bangs out of his face. i stare into his amber eyes to see fear of getting beat again. "I'll come home with you, your parents never beat you when i'm around." I ruffle his black hair and give him a hug. "It's because they don't want you to report child abuse." we walk aways and then turn the corner to the next block. "Then spend the afternoon at my house." i say trying to cheer him up. "Nah, it's ok." he walks to the corner and turns tword his house. "Bye Sadie" he says and walks up the drive. I get halfway around the block and could already hear Justin's Father screaming at him. I walk a little faster back to his house and could see Justin running out and blood pouring from his nose. he sees me and runs tword me. Just as he reaches me a black mini van pulls up and four guys get out and tackle Justin to the ground. they shove a bag over his face then run to the two guys holding me and do the same. They throw me somewhere and hear a loud thud and Justin groaning in pain. they must've thrown him in too.

Justin's Pov

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking home with Sadie is practicaly the highlight of my day. she started talking about going home. the worst part of my day. my dad beating me up, comparing me to my twin sister,Justine. everyone loves her, and the only friend i have is Sadie. she is not an outcast like me in fact she is quite popular. she is smart, kind, beautiful and everyone likes her except for Justine. i walk up the drive way and walk in the door to my home. my father, obviously drunk, screams at me for being late from school. he punches me and i could feel the blood running down my face and into my mouth i run out the door and see Sadie running twords me. i almost got there when a black mini van and four men jump out. two tackled me while the other two got Sadie. they put a bag over my head and heard them throw Sadie into the van. they throw me into the van head first and I landed with a sickening thud and i was knocked out.

Sadie's Pov

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we finally get to where our kidnappers were going. they shove me into a room and lock the door behind me. i bang on the door shouting "LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT, Let Me Out," i get hoarse and slide down and start crying. for all i know i may never get out of here, Justin could be dead and i might die too. after about an hour i was sitting on the cold,hard metal bed. i hear the door click and i see Justin being thrown in the room. he lays on the floor coughing and his hands and knees shaking under the weight of his whole body. i run too him and relise he is bleeding from his nose and a cut over his right eye." Justin!" i scream and he lifts his face up and looks at me." Are you alright?" he spits blood and says in a hoarse voice,"I've had worse."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!! if you are wondering Justin is the boy on the front cover. DO NOT JUDGE!!! i am talking to you majestic kitten!!!!! P.S. BOAT NECTAR!!! those close to me knows what i mean!!

CHAPTER 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's pov

i wake up to find my self not at home but in a dark room and Sadie's head by my neck. she is snuggled next to me and my arm is around her and rests on her waist. she turns a little bit and sighs. my lips, caked with dried blood, come to kiss her forehead lightly. this is like a dream come true. she snuggles in a little closer and she shivers. it is kinda cold in here. i pull her closer putting my other arm on her back. i take a look around the room. we have one bed, one sink and one toilet. the door opens and two plates come sliding in along with two cups. "Sadie wake up." i say softly and she rubs her eyes sleepily. "Come on it's time to eat." she just rolls over. "Fine we'll do this the hard way!" I pick her up and sling her over my shoulder."I'm up, I'm up!!!!" she screams, laughing.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sadie's Pov

Breakfast consists of half a strip of bacon and half of one egg and half a cup of milk. " Looks like they only cooked one strip of bacon and one egg." Justin grumbles. I sigh, "Well we better eat up." We finished eating and I cleaned Justins face. about 3 minutes later two gaurds came in and took Justin away. They bring him back and toss him in the room like he is a sack of flour.They turn towrds me and they grab my hand and I bit the black haired guy, making him scream. i get tossed over his shoulder and i see the ginger punch Justin one more time before the big metal door closes.