Warnings:

Emileigh Traft is fifteen years old. Anti-social as hell. That's actually not her birth name. She changed it to her mother's maiden name after her parents divorce. She loves to sing and people think she is funny even though she totally isn't.

James Traft is thirteen years old. He's a social butterfly. The younger brother to Emileigh. He's on the football team and does track. He's very involved in school.

Morgan Quinn is fourteen years old. She's Emileigh's best friend. They look almost exactly the same and many mistake them for twins. She's crazy and has a great urge to kill many people.

Sami Will is fourteen years old. She's other one of Emileigh's friends. She's known to be boy crazy and very dirty-minded. All she talks about is band and her senpai.

Britney Elyse is fourteen years old. She's a newer friend of Emileigh's. She's ridicuoous and has had a bad childhood, but doesn't let that get to her and lives in the moment. She's a singer.

Amber Traft is thirty-four years old. She's Emileigh and James' mom. She's blunt and very much like her daughter. She whines a lot, but she's the Finnist person ever.

Henry Thorne is thirty-six years old. He's Emileigh's dad and he considers James his son. He and Amber Are divorced and he's with his new wife now.

Paula Thorne is fifty-two years old. She is Emileigh's step mom. She's sweet, but a bit more on the older side. She has many health problems. She has two grown children of her own.

Alice Eileen "Mamaw" Traft is seventy-three years old. She is Emileigh's great grandma. She's annoying and loud, but she is loveable. She's very strict about the bible and religion.

Oliver Jonny "Papaw" Traft is seventy-two years old. He is Emileigh's great grandpa. He's a loud mouth, a pathological liar and a racist dick, you learn to deal with it.

Reoccurring characters:

Cadence Ryanson- cousin
Arizona Ryanson- cousin
Zoë Ryanson- cousin
Emilee Ryanson- cousin
Angi Traft-Teame- grandma
Mady Young- great aunt
Teddy Ryanson- uncle
Matt Ryanson- uncle
Lorraine Isla- aunt
Ashleigh Ryanson- aunt

This is my family. Meet the Trafts!