I loved you first.

Harry's p.o.v.

“LADS!” our laughter died down as Paul entered the room. “Stop messing, I need 5 minutes to talk then you can go and explore”

“Then can we go out for food I’m starving!” I rolled me eyes at my fellow band mate. Niall turned his head in my direction, his eyes were pleading so I slowly nodded my head. He is always hungry! I honestly don’t know how a lad with his body manages to eat so much.

“Well, we have one interview and then you’re free for the rest of today. I have arranged for three body guards to go out with you tonight, no one knows your here so it shouldn’t be too bad. Were staying here for one and half months and then were going to Ireland for a week so Niall can go see his family... is everyone okay with that?” he was reading of a piece of paper that was probably our time table.

We all nodded our heads in agreements and Paul walked out leaving us to talk and get ready for yet another interview. Don’t get me wrong, I like going to interviews to give something back to the fans however, when Louis, Zayn and Liam talk about their girlfriends I always feel a little bit sad. I want a girl to call mine. I’m not getting younger and honestly, I’m lonely. Yeah, I have my band and all the great people I work with and surround myself with but I want to be able to go home and cuddle with someone whom I love deeply. I want to find her. I need to find her.

Jenny’s p.o.v.

Pink or blue? Pink or blue? I can’t decide on anything today! First I couldn’t decide if I wanted toast or fruit for my breakfast and now I don’t know whether to wear blue or pink skinny jeans. Black, I’ll go with black. I smiled at myself as I pulled out a completely different top to go with my jeans. I pulled on my clothing and made my way to the bathroom.

I always wear makeup, I guess my past never helped my confidence or the way I feel about myself, I guess that’s just life.

You see, there’s one thing not many people know about me, I was abused. My boyfriend... ex-boyfriend used to hit me. It was always my fault of course! I always used to get him angry or upset him in some way; I brought it all on myself. No! I can’t think like that. I’m not going to live in the past. The past is behind me, the future is what I make of it.

I couldn’t trust myself thinking about my past so I moved into the bathroom. Firstly I put a hair bobble in to keep the hair out of my face. I started by putting off put on a small amount do blusher and foundation and finished off the look with some mascara and lip gloss.

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. Hummm.. Cat food. Where are you? Another thing you should know about me, I talk to myself. Not out load though, well, I don’t think it do...

Harrys P.O.V.

“What’s up hazza?” a familiar Irish accent spoke. I turned around to see Niall stuffing his face with chips. I reached forward to grab one but he was too fast and pulled the food out of my reach before I could get one. One thing you should all know about Niall, he doesn’t share his food. EVER.

“Nothing I’m fine.”

“Mate, we all know you well enough to know you’re not okay” Liam added in. All the boys’ attention was on me. That’s the thing with these guys, were like brothers, I know when some things wrong with them and they always know when something is wrong with me.

“Nothing, I guess I’m just jealous.” I turned around to see Louis sat talking on the phone to Eleanor smiling and looking so happy and so...alive. “I really want a girlfriend who I can tell everything to and cuddle up to on a night. The image the press give me isn’t the best, I’m some man whore and I hate it. Soon enough people won’t date me because they’ll think I am talking to them just to have sex with them. It’s possibly the worst part of being famous you know?” I looked up from my hands to see the two boys smiling sympathetically at me. I sighed and started looking through my twitter. What a great day this has been....

********************************************************************************

“Whoa! She’s hot!” I looked up to see a stunning girl with long brown hair walking our way. She was hot. Niall had a good eye for finding hot girls. She was wearing black skinny jeans with some boots. I realised a smirk was on my lips and Liam gave me a knowing smile.

“Hey, I’m so sorry to interrupt and convocation you were having but I have no idea where I am! Please help me!!” her voice was so angelic and she was looking up at me with tide pleading eyes, she looked allot like bambi.

“Hay love, where are you trying to get to?” Louis helped her out as I stood looking at her knowing that I had to get her number and get to know her. But how? I don’t know.