Finally (Olly Murs & Caroline Flack one shot fic)

Caroline’s POV

I was stood at the Heathrow Airport surrounded by moms and dads waiting for their children, boyfriends waiting for their girlfriends and vice versa. My heart was beating fast with the excitement as I myself was waiting for someone too. He was finally coming back after leaving to America for 5 weeks to finish his tour. I felt like I was 10 again waiting for a boy I fancied to meet me after the school. A loud female voice that could be heard from the speaker pushed me out of my thoughts as it announced that the flight has was in has finally landed.  A whole bunch of people started coming out to the gate greeting their friends and family but there was still no sight of Olly. I turned to grab my phone from the bag and the moment I did I felt his hand gently grabbing my waist and turning me around to face me. A huge grin appeared on his face as I placed my hands around his neck and pressed my lips on his. Feels like it was forever that we stood there kissing without any movements.

‘Gosh, I’m so glad you’re back.’ I whispered to his ear as he held me in a tight embrace.

‘So you’ve missed me?’ He said as we let go of each other and hand in hand started walking to the car that was left at front.

‘Not at all.’

‘Well sadly you’re gonna be stuck with me for a while now.’

‘I wouldn’t want it any other way.’

Olly’s parents invited us to join them for a lunch as they haven’t seen Olly for a quite while so we turned the car the opposite way and drove off to Essex. After an hour long drive we parked the car at the front and got out.

‘We won’t be here for too long, promise.’

‘What are you going on about, Ols? I love being here.’

‘Yeah?’

‘Yeah, and beside Pete promised to give me some advice on how to decorate the garden.’

‘Oh did he?’

‘Yup.’

He took my hand and we entered the house greeting everyone from the front door as we did so.

‘Hello!’

‘We’re in the back.’ Olly’s mum yelled from the garden at the other side of the house.

We made our way over to the garden spotting Pete and Vickylynn sitting at the wooden chair around the same table.

‘Oh my baby is back.’ Vickylynn said jokingly as she got up and hugged Olly tightly and squeezed his cheeks as If he was a baby.

‘Oh God, mom.’ He laughed as he returned the kiss she gave him.

‘Glad to have you back son.’ Pete smiled still sitting in the same way he did before we came in. ‘And you too, Caroline. Feel at home.’

‘Thank you, Pete.’ I smiled politely and as Vickylynn made her way to the kitchen along with Pete who got up to help her, Olly and I made our way and sat on the bench next to each other. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him as he played with the locks of my hair.

 ‘I’m so glad you’re here.’ He whispered onto my lips before pressing them on my own.

‘I though you would replace me with someone. I’ve heard that girls are quite beautiful over there.’

‘They are.’

‘Oh?’

‘Not even close to you, though.’